Self Diagnosis, Not A Good Idea!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tom 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Michele
    Participant

Despite all my positivity living with MM, I'd not been feeling too good for 4 days. Bad headaches, painful sinuses and ears that felt as though I was in an aircraft or underwater.

My first thoughts were of blood clots or brain infection/tumour and so as you can imagine all weekend I worried about it.

Fortunately my community nurse rang me this morning for a routine chat and I mentioned the symptoms to her. Obviously she advised me to go and see my doctor but thought it was something simple like earwax.

Result…..I've got a blockage behind in the tubes that connect the sinuses and ear canals which can be cleared by good old fashioned steam!!

I'm so relieved. The mind works overtime with any unexpected ailments when you've got MM.

Moral of the story, don't self-diagnose, get checked out quickly and you'll save yourself a lot of needless worry! 😉

tom
    Participant

Michele My Young Bride (Elaine) tells me that and she and you are correct Bloody MM plays havoc with your own common sense am afraid to say 😛
    Hope the steam soon helps and you are clear to hear again 😎

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Self Diagnosis, Not A Good Idea!’ is closed to new replies.