Some sad news

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tom 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Debs
    Participant

I think that most people will already know this news, but I am sad to tell everyone that Pamela Buchanan passed away just over two weeks ago. She was known as 'Tinkerbell' on here.
    She gave me a reason for living when I was first diagnosed and was inspirational to the core. I know she hadn't been on for a while but she helped so many people on both this site and the Under 50 site, raised so much money for MUK and was an amazing lady.
    Goodbye lovely lady – we will miss you sorely.

Debs xxxxx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Debs

I was devastated to hear about Pamela. Everything you say about her is true and more. She was a truly inspirational lady who helped so many people – and as you know I was one of those she helped. She and others brought me through a very bad time. She gave so much of her time and love to others my sympanyth goes to Trevor, Sam and Beth. She will be sorely missed

How are you Debs? Hope things are good
    Love Jean xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Debs

Well said, that young lady was my inspiration through all my treatments first up with good advice and not short to give that comfort as and when you needed it.

Reading Pamela's Post when she was giving advice I could feel her arms giving me comfort also.

You made me Happy and you made me Believe I can do it and for that Young Lady I thank you.
    RIP Lovely Lady I will miss you xxx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Some sad news’ is closed to new replies.