Sue Marshall

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  GarryM 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Eva
    Participant

I'd like to pass on the new that Sue Marshall is doing very poorly at the moment and is on oxygen. She's been unable to return my calls. Her family are preparing for the worst.
    Eva

Gill
    Participant

Sorry to hear that I hope she is pain free and wish her family the strength to cope with whatever the next few days or weeks bring Gill xx

Helen
    Participant

Dear Eva
    I'm very sorry to hear this, she very kindly wrote to me recently when I relapsed. Please pass on my regards to Sue and her family
    Love Helen

eve
    Participant

Hi Eva

Next time you talk to Sue,s family,please pass on our best wishers,it,s a lonely road to tread,and I would like to think her family know we are thinking about her in this awful time.

How are you doing Eva????

This very hot weather is causing more problem,s mainly fatigue,Slim had a clot in his artery so only walks a few yards then wheelchair,but he is at least getting out for a break

Wishing everyone the best Eve

tom
    Participant

Thank You Eva

My prayers are being said, I hope Sue is in no pain.
    Tom x

Eva
    Participant

Tom, I spoke to a nurse yesterday and she assured me the pain relief was working.
    Eva

tom
    Participant

Thank you Eva

Its Good to know that Sue is in no pain.

Love Tom Onwards and Upwards xx

GarryM
    Participant

Thanks Eva, and thanks everyone for the nice words. I just posted on this section about Sue's last few days, under a post entitled "Goodnight Susan Marshall". We lost a wonderful, strong, lovely woman today.

Garry

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sue Marshall’ is closed to new replies.