The Perfect Pair in aid of Myeloma UK – in Kidderminster, Worcestershire

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Debs 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Debs
    Participant

I just wanted to let everyone know about an event that I am running in a couple of weeks – it would be fantastic if some of you might like to attend!

The Perfect Pair is a wine tasting event with a difference…and we hope that you or your friends/ business colleagues might want to get involved. The event is being run by me, Deb Gascoyne, and I’m a myeloma patient who is raising money for Myeloma UK – myeloma is an incurable cancer of the bone marrow. Having already raised over £100,000 since my diagnosis in 2009, I am trying to reach £125,000 in 2017 and hopes that The Perfect Pair will contribute to, if not achieve, this.

The evening on the 22nd April 2017, will begin with a Prosecco reception with live music. It will then be followed by various wines being paired with amuse bouches, a main meal, a cheese platter and chocolate. But that isn’t all…with a photographer to take your photos and a table magician and further music to keep you entertained, it will be a great evening.

If that wasn’t enough, they have a spectacular Silent Auction too with ‘Money can’t buy’ prizes! There are VIP tickets to the British Touring Championship with access to the Subaru pits and full hospitality, a 7 decade whisky tasting experience at Glenfarclas with B&B and evening meal, original artwork and much more! And with a maximum of 110 people in attendance, you have a strong chance of having a successful bid.

Deb would love you to attend on the evening and if you are interested, you can book tickets or find out more ‘About Deb’ at the website at http://www.theperfectpair2017.wordpress.com. Or give Deb a call on 07974 074401. It is a great opportunity to learn a bit about wine, to raise money for charity, and to have a great evening at same time!

Please find attached a flyer with further details for your information and full details, ticket booking and details of the auction (to date) can be found at http://www.theperfectpair2017.wordpress.com

adriwest1
    Participant

Good luck tonight Deb, sorry I can’t make it. Gave my birthday money to Myeloma UK in March, set up a just giving page and nearly got £1000 so tried to do my bit. I will continue to raise awareness/money after my SCT in 2-4 weeks. Keep going Deb you really are an inspiration.

adrian.

Debs
    Participant

Sounds great Adrian….every bit we can all do is really great.
    Hope the SCT goes well for you – Take it easy afterwards, listen to your body and don’t overdo it! Fundraising can all wait 🙂

Deb x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘The Perfect Pair in aid of Myeloma UK – in Kidderminster, Worcestershire’ is closed to new replies.