Tickets for Wimblendom

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jmsmyth 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

eve
    Participant

Hi Everyone
    This is off topic,
    My daughter has tickets for the men,s final at Wimbledon, 7 rows from the front,not up in the gods,she is so excited,and its so nice to see a smile on her face with all the sadness that she has had. Eve

jmsmyth
    Participant

That is great Eve she deserves it and I hope she has a brilliant time and that at the end she has something to go wild about!! Murray winning Wimbledom —- WHOW

Love jean x

eve
    Participant

Hi Jean
    Lets hope so,some one on the net said blackmarket asking £45,000 for tickets,but you would have to use a forged passports as they check ticket belongs to person who enters.
    2 0f my daughters always put in for tickets and have done well each year.
    This is the best though.Eve

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Eve
    I hope your daughter has a great time she may see history in the making
    How is Slim getting on and how are you feeling you must be exausted
    Love Jo x

eve
    Participant

Hi Jo

Nice to hear from you:-)

I feel much better now,as not going to the hospital so much with Slim,and that by itself is great,as i can get food and drink more regulated at home.

Not needed any platelets so that is a bonus,he is looking a lot better,although he still try,s to over do it,next will be BMB to see if it has worked,then plan a holiday,Slims making plans for NZ,which to me is a step to far,but if it keeps him going thats the main thing.

Hope you are doing well and looking forward to your next break,might make the London info day next year,.So you never know might meet one of these days. Love Eve

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Eve,

I hope your daughter enjoyed the Men's Final match.:-D

I thought the result was a fair one all in all… but Andy Murray certainly tied up in the third set and played as if he didn't believe he could win. Still, he played his part and was extremely gracious in defeat… which raised him in my estimation.. as a human being, if not as a tennis player.;-)

The atmosphere was wonderful and I hope your daughter got fully caught up in all the moments and that the memories of the day will stay with her for a long, long time.:-)

Dai.

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Eve

nice to hear from you we are going to the IOW next week with Hazel and Adam
    so get the wellies out! The next London info day is in Oct so hope to see you there regards to Slim:-)
    Love Jo x

eve
    Participant

She did Dai
    They had excellent seats and said it was well worth going.
    She phoned tonight to tell me she has won a holiday for 2 for I week to the Bahamas,adults only with a choice of 3 islands,Her husband did not believe her,thought she was joking as she never thought to tell him she had entered .

Someone up there is looking after her.

tmc
    Participant

Hi Eve
    I was so happy to read that your daughter had a day out at Wimbledon and she has a trip to the Bahamas planned. Maybe Slim will change his plans for NZ and go to the Bahamas?
    I am glad you are feeling better and the trips to the hospital are fewer. They really are a drain on our human resources.I always end up with a major headache on a hospital day How about you?
    Take care
    Love Teresa.

jmsmyth
    Participant

Eve so glad your daughter enjoyed Wimbledom and winning a trip to the Bahamas – fantastic. Well done her. When will she be going ? She deserves a good break

Live Jean x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Tickets for Wimblendom’ is closed to new replies.