Tom's Deal or No Deal

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Well I am afraid I have to let you all know that I failed the Audition for Deal or no Deal 😀 see Email I got today ::::

Thank you for attending a Deal or No Deal audition.

Unfortunately you have not been chosen to be a contestant on the programme.

Due to the high volume of applicants we receive we can only offer one audition per person and therefore we are unable to process any further applications from you.

Thank you once again for taking the time to attend the audition and we hope that you will continue to enjoy the show.

With kindest regards,

The Deal or No Deal Team.

Deal or No Deal

Am I sad Ye a little bit 🙁 but am sure I will get over it (not sure how the grandkids will cope Ha ha.

Thanks for your support on my Deal application x

Love Tom Onwards and Upwards xxx

Ps am sure they don't know what they are missing 😛

sandydeli
    Participant

Tom I'm sure it is thier loss mate !!! Can't believe you didn't get on !!! When I watch it these days you've got to be foreign, disable or nuts !!!! 🙁
    Do you not fancy the chase ????
    Sandra x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Tom as I said on FB they don't know what they:-) have missed. Yea take Sandra's advice go for the chase
    Love Jean x

eve
    Participant

Hi Tom

Well I must admit,if you had gone on Deal or No Deal,I would have watched it!!! There ratings would have gone up in the millions,its there loss Tom.

On another level I use to watch the show once upon a time,but not now,if I told you why,they would ban me from this site!!

Never mind Tom we love you. Eve

scott9
    Participant

What a bummer. It would have been great to see you on there and you would probably have had a chance to say a few words on the dreaded MM. What are you going to try for next – how about The Chase?

Keep fighting.

Scott

tom
    Participant

Hi Folks
    Gosh you all are so kind 😛 😉

Well as for the Chase am not sure me old back is up to chasing these days Lol.,

Love to you all

Tom Onwards and Upwards plus a reject from Deal Lol 😎 xxx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tom's Deal or No Deal’ is closed to new replies.