Vigam IVIG

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 13 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Min
    Participant

Has anyone had bottles of vigam iv? Peter had three bottles on Wednesday, and last night we were almost afloat in bed he sweated that much. Is this normal?

brocho
    Participant

Hi Min sorry I cant help but I have never heard of it ,what is it for? love Bridgetx

Gill
    Participant

No idea what it is Min sorry Have you spoken to the nurses on here? Gillxx

Min
    Participant

Its human immunogloblulin. Peter was having a few infections tummy bugs etc and taking a long time to shake them off.
    We asked if we could go on holiday for or 40th wedding anniversary and the 'man' (consultant) arranged this so we could go away and he not be at risk of infection. I believe its basically a bit of several persons immune system. I think now he is on it it may be a permanent thing. Like zometa. He is otherwise well but worried the hell out of me when I got in the bed and it was soaking worse than it ever was at the outset.
    MIn
    ps SAT am found t on NHS website and fevers and chills are a side effect. But he is fine now. thanks

brocho
    Participant

Hi Min thankyou for the info and I hope it keeps those bugs at bay love

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Min
    Hope Peter is ok now and you can get away for a few days it will do you both good lets hope the infections stay away

Love Jo

tom
    Participant

Hi Min and Peter

Pleased you have an answer to the sweats its a bu%%er all these side effects.

Enjoy your Holls

Tom xx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Vigam IVIG’ is closed to new replies.