Weight Gain

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Gill20 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Debs
    Participant

Thanks Keith!
    Like you, I've lost a little weight since the steroids stopped and have this feeling that I may lose a fair bit more in hospital….they brought my dinner in earlier….quiche that was half uncooked and oven chips, again half uncooked (I don't like them at the best of times!). And while I asked for jelly, I got some sort of trifle. Hmm, the tray went away with most of it still on it!!
    I'll try to keep posting until I feel really rough….
    If I don't for any reason post before you go in, good luck with your SCT too!!
    All the best
    Debs x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Debs your dinner sounded awful !When I was in having my sct all I wanted at first was jelly!!My mum made some and brought it in but you can also buy it in individual pots too Get someone to get you a couple Fingers crossed the next bit isnt as bad as you fear it will be Keith good luck with your sct , it will be over before you know it and you and Debs will be able to recuperate in lovely summer weather( I am an optimist) love Bridget x

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Weight Gain’ is closed to new replies.