What a month Oct was

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  mhnevill 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

Hi Mavis, You might remember me talking about going to France with my son and his family. Well, whilst driving back I suddenly went crossed eyed, the lines on the road on the left and right crossed and I just did not know my position on the road. My Son drove the rest of the way.

When I got back to UK I went to an Optician and he said I had weak eye muscles and this could develop in the over 65s. I now have special glasses that have prisms in the lenses to pull my eyes right.

I mentioned this at my next appointment and I was quickly sent for a MRI scan on my head. There is Myeloma around my eyes but it is not too bad, but they then discovered the Tumour developing at the base of my scull. Now zapped. The consultants seem quite intrigued by my eyes and at my next appointment I had a detailed examination of my head and the muscles in my face.

Kindest regards – vasbyte

David

dickb
    Participant

So you have Myeloma, prostrate, eye problems, MM around the eyes, tumour around the base of the skull, I am sure an average person would have succumbed to all of these things by now. Remind me, were you planning to be buried in a Superman suit? Do you keep Kryptonite in the bedroom?

Perkymite
    Participant

No, but I do plan to be buried in my own coffin which I have nearly completed. 😀 😎

my kindest regards – Vasbyt

David

mhnevill
    Participant

Oh David

As I said, you do put an amusing spin on everything. I amused at the thought of you building your own coffin! Is it flame proof?! I remember seeing a programme about a barge owner making one decorated with barge-like decorations! I must admit to be planning my own funeral, but I guess, like you, hope it's not used for many years.

I am intrigued about you having MM around your eyes. I don't recall hearing anything like this before, although have read plasmacytomas can form in soft tissues. I wonder if this is what it is?

Do take care and keep battling on.

Love

Mavis

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘What a month Oct was’ is closed to new replies.