Which Thermometer

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Afternoon
    Quick question, which is the best and most accurate Thermometer to buy for us MM sufferers, I am just going to purchase one and don't want to pay about £40 and it is wrong.
    thanks
    Ann
    xx

Michele
    Participant

Hi Ann

Nothing expensive for me.
    I have a digital thermometer bought for £4.99 and it's very reliable and accurate.

Michele 🙂

tonyf
    Participant

Hiya, speaking from experience, don't buy cheap, they won't stand the pace.
    Buy a Braun, it's what they use in hospital and really do the job.
    You have to buy a box of caps, but the thing will not let you down.
    Regards
    Tony F

meganjane
    Participant

Hi Ann,

Like Tony, Phil and I splashed out and bought the Braun thermometer and we have been very happy with it.

Megan

Anonymous

Hi Michele, Tony and Megan
    Thanks for the replies, I decided to go for the Braun after all, only because I have bought cheaper versions before and they just seem to take forever to get a reading! maybe I have just been unlucky and had duff ones.
    But thanks for your replies.
    Ann
    X

eve
    Participant

Hi Ann
    I have a Braun,found it cheap on Amazon,did not bother with caps as only Slim uses it,and caps are about hygiene !
    I take it into the hospital sometimes,when they check Slims temperature ,I check mine shows the same reading!! Just in case.,same with BP machine,needs to be checked at least once a year .Eve

Anonymous

Hi Eve
    That is a very good idea about taking it into hospital, I would never of thought of that.
    3.52 am….. I see it was a early morning start for you, or is that the norm for you and slim?
    I am normally awake between 4 – 5:30 it makes it a long day.:-(
    Ann
    X

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Which Thermometer’ is closed to new replies.