cngrigg

  • cngrigg replied to the topic Body Bruising ?? in the forum Newcomers 10 years ago

    Thanks for your response.

    I am not unduly worried ?? regarding this, but it gives some cause for concern when they see it!!

    What the hell !!!! – as you say “every day is a gift “

  • cngrigg started the topic Body Bruising ?? in the forum Newcomers 10 years ago

    I was diagnosed in November 2009 and have since done the rounds of CTA  & Velcade etc.

    I am now on Course 53 of Revlimid. The Steroids seem to be making life a little difficult, but my main concern is the severe bruising which just seems to happen, and thin skin which rips at the slightest opportunity.

    Is anyone out there suffering from the s…[Read more]

  • Hello everyone,

    I am now on Course 36 (Lenalidomide/ Revlimid – 15mg), and this of course includes

    Steroids -2 mg. All has been well ?? until a couple of Courses ago, when my skin seemed to

    become very thin and susceptible to easy bruising and tearing. (Apply a plaster to a cut, and when taking it off the skin will rip!!) I have to be careful…[Read more]

  • Thanks for your reply. I used to like the Pomelo variety.

    Keep smiling !

    Regards,

    Colin

    —–

  • Thanks for that. Will do as suggested.

    All the best, keep smiling !

    Colin

    —–

  • I am now on  a Revlimid Course 28. I have recently had a craving for Grapefruit (fruit) not the drink.

    Somewhere I seem to remember that this is to be avoided by Myeloma suffers, is this correct ??

    Advice from anyone would be welcome.