10 March 2012

This topic contains 19 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  jmsmyth 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

susannah
    Participant

Dear Michelle My heart goes out to you and your family

God Bless You

Suex

dawstep
    Participant

hello michelle.im so sorry to hear that your husband passed away.my name is stephen im 47.sadly my wife dawn passed away 29/01/12.she had al amyloidosis myeloma (heart).im new to the myeloma site.just like yourself my dawn was everything to me & my best friend.im getting very upset writing this email.i think i will leave it like this for now.i know how hard it is.i dont think of tomorrow i just get through today.my thoughts are with you & your family & to everyone else with this terrible illness.

best wishes

stephen

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Michelle and Stephen

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your loved ones. I am a career for mtyhusband who has this horrible illness. My thoughts are with you both at this terrible time and hope that your good memories will see you through the hard times

My love to you both
    Jean x

dawstep
    Participant

hello jean
    my name is stephen.thankyou for contacting me.i was caring for dawn normally from 1300hrs on work days, thats when i normally finished work.my place of work worked round me for 18 months & im very gratefull for that.my mother inlaw looked after dawn until i got home from work.i was on the go for most days for 18 hrs aday.i didnt mind doing it i just wanted to make life easier for dawn.i had a routine & it was ok.i do miss her so much.i think this website is a good idea.it might help some of us who are trying to cope or have been going through this horrible illness.it might be good to talk about it.my thoughts are with you & your family.

best wishes

stephen x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Stephen

I am so sorry for the pain that you are going through. It was good that you were able to spend a lot of time with Dawn. I am sure that you have lovely memories that will give you comfort. My husband Frank, was diagnosed with smouldering Myeloma in September 2006. Only treatment he has had is Zometa. He has good days and bad ones. This site was a God send to me. They are such a lovely group of people. Some people have bad problems of their own but if they can give support, advice, and share experiences they will. Stephen you can come on here and rant and rave as much as you like. I hope you do use this site as it was the best thing for me.

Good wishes to you
    Love Jean x

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘10 March 2012’ is closed to new replies.