70 Today

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Babs 10 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi all NOT ME 😛 frank is 70 today – I'm his toy girl you understand :-S No arrangements to celebrate were made as we did not know how he would be feelIng. So glad to say that he he is feeling so much better and our local restaurant were able to accommodate 13 of us at the very last minute for a birthday lunch. His bloods have improved and he went out for the first time last week. Only to M and S but it was a start although he was shattered. Yesterday he went to the pub!!! I wasn't very happy about that it ………..

Hope all have a fantastic weekend
    Jean xx

tom
    Participant

Happy Birthday To You Happy Birthday Frank Happy Birthday to you.

The Big 70 not looking bad on it Frank that Young bride is soo looking after you 🙂

I have sent you an Photo Frank.

Enjoy 😀

Tom

ange
    Participant

Hi Jean and Happy Birthday to Frank! Hope Frank continues to feel better, take care Andrea xx

Vicki
    Participant

Hi jean and frank,

Frank happy birthday to you 🙂 🙂 🙂 and so glad you and your family were able to enjoy a meal. Great! Hope you are ok too jean and hopefully settling into a bit of normality…..whatever that is 🙂

Onwards and upwards as Tom would say 🙂

Vicki and colinxx

Ali
    Participant

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Frank, happy birthday to you.

Love Ali x 🙂

jmsmyth
    Participant

Frank thanks you all for your good wishes. Don't know whether its a good thing or not but he is slightly tipsy at the moment 🙂 He did enjoy himself and that s the main thing. We had to leave the restaurant a little early – have you guessed – yup United were playing but he continued partying even after the draw.

Thank you all again
    Love Jean x

Helen
    Participant

Dear Jean
    Congratulations to Frank, every birthday is a milestone, I shall raise a glass to him. I hope you were slightly tipsy too?
    Love Helen

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thanks Helen for the good wishes. I tried to get tipsy but with the whole family together – frank and 2 sons United supporters and 2 Liverpool supporters – lets just say it was not a quiet day :-D. I'm really surprised how well Frank is getting on. He said last night he was doing to look at flights for Malaga but I sort of side tracked it. Pretended I didn't hear

Head no me like a sieve so if I forget have a great time in Cornwall. Place I've always wanted to go to. Hope the weather is good for you. Here it is c***!!

Take care
    Love Jean x

Ps although i love our sons to bits this is the time I miss having a daughter. Wa quite envious reading your post about shopping with your daughter. Enjou

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Jean
    aVERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FRANK
    i am so glad he is doing well what relief after all the worry all daughters dont like shopping I have two and they hate shopping so I have to go with my sister in law shes a shopaholic! by the time i have spent half a day with her it puts me off for weeks!!!! hope you are keeping well
    Love Jo x

Babs
    Participant

Hi Jean,
    Happy Birthday to Frank,
    Love from Babs. xx

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘70 Today’ is closed to new replies.