About as ff Topic as you Can Get -2

This topic contains 176 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Gill 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 177 total)
  • Author

brocho
    Participant

Hi Gill the site wouldnt let me reply to your thread so I had to post another . I actually read your post late last night but as I was high as a kite on mega doses of morphine I couldnt make sense of it!! However today I havent taken any extra so my brain can t least read. The sun is shining and there is a wonderful breeze bringing a freshness to the air , very welcome ! I am just a bit jealous though as the entire family has gone to Brighton and they keep sending me pics of how much fun they are having! Hey ho the Hairy Grandson and I will have to make do with the back garden love Bridget x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Gill I also tried to reply but no luck. Think I'm having a senior moment – the last three letters of the word – Must they be in order? And at the end of the word. Can you post it again?

Jean

DaiCro
    Participant

I think we were left with: E S S

So, I'll raise that to EXISTENTIALISM 🙂

Leaving the next to play with: I S M

Dai.

eve
    Participant

Hi
    I thought it had to be together eg:ESS ———-BLESSED.
    i had trouble too Eve

DaiCro
    Participant

Gill's starting word was Friendship – leaving the last three letters HIP – from that she made HAPPINESS – leaving ESS. I think that the rigid rule is that you have to use the last three letters of the last word but you can use them in any order to make your word.

So:
    Friendship
    Happiness
    Existentialism

………ism up for grabs.

Dai.

Gill
    Participant

Thanks Dai you are a good teacher

I did not explain the game very well. The only thing I would add is that the word can be as simple or as complicated as you like

I'll take Dai's word and put

Mischief

ief is now up for grabs

Gillxx

brocho
    Participant

Well think I have got it now–eventually ! I will follow Gills word with —-fireman. So man is the next lot Bridget x

eve
    Participant

what can I say except I am a woman.I have the right bits,just not working Eve

Gill
    Participant

This becomes addictive.
    How about onomatopoeia from Eve's woman (clever one Eve considering your name is classed as the first woman:-)

I did think of the above word and know what it means but had to check the dictionary for the correct spelling. Is that cheating? It's getting the Os and As in the right place that I struggle with.

Gill leaving you all with

EIA

eve
    Participant

how about DELINEATE
    Cheated a bit Slims the brains in the family
    I have started reading some post out to him though,this morning he was as shocked as I was about Peter,but I think Min would like us to post as usual
    Eve

ATE

lorrainey
    Participant

Hi All,

What a great game, my brain needs to be worked at times :-S

Here's mine TEACHER

Lorraine xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi all

This is good. Hope I have the rules right. My word is HIERARCHY
    Love Jean x

Gill
    Participant

Next up

CHEMISTRY

eve
    Participant

how about
    YESTERDAY
    never a truer word sung by Matt Monro

DAY

jmsmyth
    Participant

Next

SHADOWY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 177 total)

The topic ‘About as ff Topic as you Can Get -2’ is closed to new replies.