About as ff Topic as you Can Get -2

This topic contains 176 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Gill 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 177 total)
  • Author

Min
    Participant

Well now
    Archangel
    Bit like myself !!!!
    Min

brocho
    Participant

Haha good one Min ! My reply is GIGGLER that is just like me!! Bridget x

Nettie
    Participant

Something we all could do with
    RELAXATION!
    Nettie x

Min
    Participant

Something I have planned for tomorrow

Ironing

Bliss
    MIn

Gill
    Participant

Before I put up my word I would like to say (for David's sake) that in the (made up) classification of diseases

NOSOLOGY is classed as the study of poking one's nose into other people's words and sniffing out the entries into a word game where the person putting forward a word has made up that word and cheated:-)

Shame on you Nettie:-S and better luck for slipping in a cheat next time;-)

Now I have cleared that up I will take Min's Ironing (not literally You're stuck with that Min)

and eat GINGERBREAD

EAD is next

Nettie
    Participant

….. not sure that I deserve that when Nosology can be found in just about every dictionary but I'm not one for 'poking my nose' where it is not wanted so …. I will find another DERIVATIVE x:-)

Min
    Participant

nosology |n??säl?j?|
    noun
    the branch of medical science dealing with the classification of diseases.:-P
    Now no more bickering and get on with the game like the VERITABLE good players you are:-)
    Min

Gill
    Participant

Nettie I am so sorry if you thought I was being unkind or picky I meant the whole thing as a joke and did not mean to offend anybody.

My words over poking in noses were directed at David which I thought I had made clear in my first paragraph.

All the best Gill

Nettie
    Participant

🙂 no offence taken Gill – just trying to find new words for the game:-)
    Love Nettie x

BELATED

Min
    Participant

TIRED
    Time for bed
    Minx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Whaf about DERRIÈRE or is French words not allowed? If ok ERE is on offer if not …. ???
    Jean x

brocho
    Participant

Ooh la la Jean !! I will follow that with SERENDIPITY , which leaves ITY for the next one love Bridget x

Gill
    Participant

I maybe chancing my arm with this one but I did check out that it is in my dictionary (Oxford English)

The definition is: A large hairy manlike creature said to live in the highest part of the Himalayas

YETI

leaves ETI for the next player

PS Stephen probably has a larger vocabulary than I do but is slightly dyslexic. It always frustrates him that,in his opinion, you have to practically know how a word is spelt before you can look it up in a dictionary:-) He's got a point I suppose

Min
    Participant

mmm good one Gill, I think i will leave it as it is and go for
    Confetti
    leaving
    TTI for the next player
    Min

brocho
    Participant

I will follow yours with TITILATION which leaves ION for the next go love Bridget x

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 177 total)

The topic ‘About as ff Topic as you Can Get -2’ is closed to new replies.