ALLO TRANSPLANT WENT REALLY WELL

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Mari 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

shirley
    Participant

Hi everybody,well here i am in hotel birchward,i came in on Sunday and got settled in,had my melphlan on monday,and transplant took 2 days,on tuesday they didn't quite collect enough cells from my sister,so they gave me what they got,and had another go yesterday,at the moment i'm feeling ok although my appetite isn't very good,so they sending a dietician my way to sort out doing buld-up plan menus.So today is day 1 and for the moment all is well,the big dipper has just took off so i'm ready for the big dip to dip lower,i'll post again in few days,but in the meantime i wish you all a very merry christmas x x luv Shirls x x

Elizellen
    Participant

I am glad to hear things are going well for you and your sister so far, Shirley! 😀

Here's hoping your SCT will be uneventful and quickly over.

Love
    Eliz
    XX
    X

SharonG
    Participant

Hi Shirley

I'm glad everything is looking positive at the moment. I hope they get enough cells from your sister at the next attempt and that your appetite improves enough so you can enjoy some Christmas dinner ( although my thoughts on hospital food is it leaves a lot to be desired and no wonder none of us have any appetite while we are in!)

Wishing you all the best
    Love Sharon x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Shirley its good to hear things are going well for you both Heres to a healthy happy new year for you Ooops forgot to say wealthy !! Keep it up and you will be home in no time love Bridget x

Perkymite
    Participant

Go Shirley Go:-D
    kindest regards
    David

myra
    Participant

Hi Shirls so pleased to hear everything went well with your sisters stem cells Love and best wishes Myra

nickinoo
    Participant

Pleased to hear the good news Shirley, I hope you continue to make a good recovery!

Nicki xx

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Shirley
    You are on your way to full remission. Hold onto that thought.
    Do hope you are able to experience some of the peace and joy of Christmas tomorrow, in that great "hotel"!!
    Go well you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love
    Mavis x

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Shirley,

There is never a good time but there is part of me that wishes they could have kept you back a week or so – but never mind – home by the new year and then every single season yours to enjoy.

Regards

Dai xxx

Gaye
    Participant

Happy Christmas Shirley – you are on your way and that is great. It won't be long before you are back home and looking forward to the future. Keep going girl!
    Love, Gaye xx

shirley
    Participant

Hi thanks everybody for your lovely messages,well i'm on day 5,all is going as it should,my nutriphills are dropping,feeling a bit weepy today,xmas day was different,but very nice,managed to eat xmas dinner. Sharon your right about the food,everything is so bland,white and boring,well my lunch has just been delivered,if i'm up to it i'll write again in a few days, x x x x happy holidays x x x

Mari
    Participant

Great news Shirley, hope things just keep on going well for you,

Mari xx

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘ALLO TRANSPLANT WENT REALLY WELL’ is closed to new replies.