Angelheart, tucked away, found and bumped here…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DaiCro
    Participant

This was posted by Angelheart on the 3rd June… it was tucked away under 'Related Conditions, which doesn't show separate posts, they are all listed under Ellen's welcome.

Dai.

Hi,

I Have been diagnosed with MGUS, Leukocytoplastic vasculitis, CKD stage three
    copd, asthma diabetes 2,heart disease bladder prolapse ovarian carcinoma, ms
    They have told me I am on a panel for MGUS and will be checked by my doctor every 12 months they are sending me a pack through the post(which I havent received)
    yet. I was given a copy of your leaflet on MGUS and
    I wish I had someone I could talk to about this but noone had the time to talk to me.
    I have had no tests on my kidneys or bone marrow.
    I am so pleased to have this website where I can read and understand.
    Hugs to all
    Angelheart262
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Angelheart,

I am sorry if you think you have been ignored… unfortunately your post sort of wandered away in a factual section and has been unlikely to have been seen by most of us on the site.

Twice welcome, please come back and say hello. 🙂

Dai.

BADGER
    Participant

Hi

I agree with Dia sorry your post got lost dont be a stranger you will find this site so valuable Try the myeloma uk help line they will be able to talk through a lot of your problems
    Love Jo

gina45
    Participant

Hi Angelheart,
    I hope you get sorted and everything explained to you properly, there is nothing worse than not knowing. Take care Gina x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Angelheart so sorry your post got lost , thank goodness for Dais eagle eyes!! You must be overwhelmed after being given the diagnosis and it is terrible that there was no-one for you to talk to Have you tried phoning thehelp-line on this site , they are wonderful and will be able to answer a lot of your questions I am sure Good luck and please pop in and let us know how you are love Bridget x

tom
    Participant

Hi Angelheart

Sorry your post might have been lost? and I hope you find this reposted one.

Hope all is well look forward to hearing from you.

Hugs

Tom xx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Angelheart, tucked away, found and bumped here…’ is closed to new replies.