Another 3 months

This topic contains 31 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  eve 12 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

Had my 3 month Consultation today and passed with flying colours.

PP still at 2.3 actually it was 2.4 last time but I will not argue about 0.1:-D I am now 15 months post SCT and feel great, no pain whatever and plenty of energy to do what I have to do.

Kindest regards – Vasbyte

David

DaiCro
    Participant

Good for you David… now put mm out of your mind until the few days before your next consult and enjoy your strength and health.8-)

Regards:-)

Dai.

jmsmyth
    Participant

It is so great David reading posts like this. Im sure it gives everyone a lift. Good on you – long may it continue.

Love Jean x

mhnevill
    Participant

So pleased for you David.

Keep on being positive – I'm sure you can have lots of years of remission.

Much love.

Mavis

tom
    Participant

Drum Roll :::::: A Well Done That Man 😎

Well Done David am pleased you have sailed through it, keep it up M8 and you can lay off that box for a bit aint no rush to finish it 😀

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" x

eve
    Participant

Hi David

All good news,must admit was getting a bit worried as you seem to be putting your house in order,I suppose this Myeloma lives with us all the time,and its presents is felt when the time comes to see the consultants.!!!

So what have you planned another cruise,or just a good summer in good old blighty.???
    What ever is just enjoy.love Eve

Elizellen
    Participant

Great news, David!

I hope you continue the same for many months to come.

Eliz
    XX
    X

BADGER
    Participant

Great news David

you can now relax and enjoy the next three months you are doing so well long may it last:-)
    Regards Jo x

brocho
    Participant

Hi David it always makes my day to read a post like yours. Heres to many more posts like it and hopefully they might give you a longer time between clinic appointments Go and enjoy yourselves lots of love Bridget x

Helen
    Participant

Hurrah David
    Time to get more done in that garden, love Helen

kaychappers
    Participant

What fantastic news David. Keep up the good work. Best wishes kay

Perkymite
    Participant

Thanks for your best wishes Gang, they are very much appreciated. Having been on top of the world yesterday I am struggling with a chesty cough at the moment ? not unwell enough to get out of doing my share of the housework though. >:-)

Yes Eve I am one of life?s organisers/planners. I stay absolutely positive about Myeloma but I am also totally realistic about my chances of seeing 86. The more I can do and sort out for my wife the more I can take off of her shoulders and make life that little bit more comfortable for her. And, that, in its way makes me very happy and very positive in turn. 😎

andyg
    Participant

Hi David
    It's great to hear your good news it gives everyone a lift. Especially me as I seem to be stuck in a bit of limbo at the moment. I hope you cough soon passes and you can get out and about again. Though the weather we're having here is good indoors weather.
    Let's hope for more good news posts
    All the best
    Andy

wendyduffield
    Participant

HI David

that is great news, another sigh of relief and chance to forget about it all again. I have got my 3 month review coming up next week (7 months post transplant) and I am starting to get anxious as I am sure we all do. Hope you get better soon.

Wendy

Perkymite
    Participant

All the best for your review Wendy, I am looking forward to the all clear post which I am sure will come 😀

Kindest regards – vasbyte

David

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Another 3 months’ is closed to new replies.