Another newbie

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Scotty 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

JonnyP
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I have just introduced myself to the newcomers section, so I thought I had better make a claim to join the young guns, as I am officially 48 going on 63 but still thinking I'm 33 – ouch.

I hope everyone is in good spirits.

What does this breakaway faction do? Is it ever so slightly anarchistic or what?

Jon.

Debs
    Participant

Hi again Jon,

We're real rebels on this bit!!! Not really. I think Scotty and Phil set it up originally for people that bit younger who have slightly different concerns. Work, young kids etc. And the idea that with all that, that life suddenly looks very different when you're diagnosed with MM.

If you go onto the main bit you can get Scotty or Phil's email address and they'll send you a link to the Under 50 site…..the language is riper than on here where you aren't even allowed to use any slightly dodgy language – ironic when you consider that most of us want to swear occassionally on all of this treatment!

But stay on here too, as you'll get lots of support and help from these wonderful people too….and they have so much knowledge, I wouldn't be without both sites! They both have their place.

By the way, drop me your email and I'll send you that spreadsheet….my email is gascoyne2@virginmedia.com

Debs x

Debs
    Participant

Here you go Jon….Scotty and Phil's email addresses….Scotty is often abroad with work but email them both and one of them will sort you out with an invite

phil.kelly2@btinternet.com

c.scott@added-value.com

See you on there.

Jet
    Participant

I love the idea that this group of people is anarchistic… Not seen signs of it yet, but love the idea! LOL!

JonnyP
    Participant

I sense an opportunity 😎

Jon

Gill
    Participant

Blow you under 50s lot If there is any any anarchy going I want to take part and I am 60 🙂 🙂

JonnyP
    Participant

Good for you, go for it – I'm thinking irreverence rather than mass destruction though. I wouldn't want to make a bad impression so early on.

Jon.

brocho
    Participant

Haha lets just settle for irreverent anarchists!! Bridget

PhilKelly
    Participant

We are up for anarchy and resistance at any age …… Justt have to keep sweariness off here! Send me a note if you want to have a look in. Phil

Scotty
    Participant

Or email me Jon – c.scott@added-value.com – whichever's easiest. And as Debs said, we are complementary to the main MMUK site, just a weeny bit less genteel.

Although I was loving the revolutionary spark on here…. am getting some placards printed right now.. Scotty

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Another newbie’ is closed to new replies.