Anyone know anything about History/music or owt because I

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

was sent this ::::::::::

Blood Counts

hb (g/dl) ((12.6))

WBC (x10 9/L) 5.6

platelets (x10 9/L) 204

neuts (x10 9/L) 3.0

Hct ?

Ferritin?

Paraprotein 1.3 g/l

had the date i went in for my Zometa infusion, but havn't had bloods done for two months now?

Well all the above to me is like Geography,history and music as I know nothing about those either lol.

So if any of you Techs out there can throw some light on it and tell me am really healthy would be grateful 🙂

I have never seen one of these before? nor asked for this to be sent to my home, but hey Now I know av been poorly he he.

Regards

Tom

Min
    Participant

Hi Tom
    The only one I have absolute confidence in telling you is your platelets are absolutey spot on perfect. The only reason I know that is Peters are dangerously low at 50 something hence the reason he could not have his velcade last week. The other numbers look like his looked before he started his velcade at pretty darn normal. So dont worry, your myeloma nurse or the helpline nurse will help you to interpret them properly so give them a call to set your mind at rest.
    Luv
    Min

Gaye
    Participant

Tom – I would say you are doing very well – if I had counts like these I would be over the moon. Your paraproteins look good and all the others look in good shape too. By my reckoning you are doing well and long may you do so young Tom. I truly think it was the red wine and cucumbers during the summer that did it! When were you diagnosed Tom and have you had an SCT? This is only my reckoning on your counts – I hope others will agree or else I am talking a load of rubbish but I hope not!

Keep well.
    Love, Gaye x

tom
    Participant

Hi Min

Thanks for the reply 😀 and i think? nay knew I was OK 😎 otherwise my Dr would have vbrought me in to see him rather than wait (gosh aint we all got good Dr's8-) )

One full on Tom "Onwards and upwards" xxxx
    Hope you and Peter are doing OK Min?xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Gaye

Well am pleased you would love these counts 🙂
    And as for the "Young Tom" I nearly walked away "Blushing ha ha" 😎

Was Diagnosed in Jan 2009, started my CTD in Feb 2009 and Stem cell transplant in December 2009 now back at work (had a year off) but only on light dutie's, as my job is ???well hard labour!!

And yes Gaye, I am sure it was all the stuff that went on in the "Greenhouse" that helped me through,And my Wonderfull Wife Elaine x

Once again Gaye many thanks for that 😎

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Tom well I would say your blood results show you are in good form too but we know that from your posts !! Definitely the alcohol and cucmbers but most definitely your lovely wife above all else I think Long may it last , seems like vodka and crisps are pretty good too !! love Bridget x

Gill
    Participant

I have no idea regarding all the jargon but it sounds from others that have posted it is all good news.

Couldn't be more pleased for you and long may it continue Love from Gillxx

Gill
    Participant

PS as to history I remember a little regarding the Tudor period I can still recite Henry VIII's wives and how they met their end. I think I must have been a very bloodthirsty child at school

brocho
    Participant

Haha dont forget 1066!!xx

Gill
    Participant

Never had much interest in Hastings but loved the 15 and 16 hundreds. As to all those poor females they were divorced, beheaded, died, divorced beheaded survived. I bet Katherine Parr danced on Henry's grave

Gill xx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Gill I bet she did !! If it were now the papers would have had a field day My interest is probably 18 and 19 hundreds mind you my concentration is not what it was!! Hope you and Stephen have a good day today when do you next see the doctor? love Bridget x

tom
    Participant

hi Bridget and Gill

Yep it looks like am in tip top condition 😀

And i also hope its gonna be a long time before I have to think about it again 😎

We are all correct red wine,Vodka,beer and of course cucumbers and crisps are bloomin good for you 😀

Now as for the "History" al leave you wonderful Ladie's to it

Have a good w/end am sure I will pop in some time

Enjoy 😎

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know anything about History/music or owt because I’ is closed to new replies.