Bad news

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Debs 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

The wife got me on Pinch Punch this morning.

I thought it was a little unfair as I was dealing with the dog at the time. But, she said all's fair in love and war and walked away laughing, I mean that is just not British. 😉

Kind regards – vasbyte

David

Helen
    Participant

He he
    nice to know she treats you 'normal'
    Love Helen

Tina
    Participant

I would like to know what you and your dog deal in….

Perkymite
    Participant

Well spotted Tina. I jast loove an idit buton:-D

Kindest regards – vasbte

David

p.s. We have been married 50 years and I cannot remember ever not playing Pinch Punch. It has helped get us back together on many occasions!

tom
    Participant

Lmao David its great to see Life just rolls on with a great Big Laugh well done and you two keep it up.
    Ps Well Spotted Tina I also wondered what Lol (might have been Dex lol)

Tom Onwards and Upwards x

BADGER
    Participant

Sneaky or what! so she can still surprise you it must be love

Love Jo

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi David,

After reading your post about your sneaky wife I got Janet at 11.59pm last night.

I blamed you. 😉

Dai.

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi all

I have been following this post and I'm completely confused WHAT ON EARTH IS PINCH PUNCHING ? 😉 I really don't want to seem to be a plonker but I have asked my family and they don't know either. Explanation please !!!!
    Love Jean x

Perkymite
    Participant

Silly little child?s game really 😀 I always say that when I lose, my wife says!

The object is to pinch and punch (lightly off course – unless you have just had a row – he he) your partner on the first of the month before she/he does it to you. It can be anytime after midnight on the last day of the month. You have to say at the time "Pinch punch first of the month – no returns" And I have always understood that it had to be before 12 midday to count although this rule does not apply everywhere, see Dai's post. Your partner can retaliate up until you say "no returns" so it has to be done and said real quick otherwise they can get in with their "Pinch Punch" and you lose. Sometimes the wife and I have chased each other around the bedroom trying "to complete" – Can be real fun!!!!!!;-)

Kindest regards – Vasbyte

David

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thanks David sounds fun 🙂 Must be an English tradition – never heard of it before. If I tried it in Frank he will think that I have eventually flipped

Best wishes Jean x

Debs
    Participant

Haha David,
    I'm catching up on the site a bit late but this made me smile….and I needed that so thank you 🙂

Debs

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bad news’ is closed to new replies.