blood infusions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  john_mouldingyahoo-com 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am taking infusions to improve my bone strength. How will I know when it is working so I can pick up something heavier?

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi John

I think it must be Zometa infusions not Blood that you are having. I have been having infusions for over three years. At the point I started having them I was told my bones were in danger of breaking at anytime. However I gradually got more confidence and although I am still careful I can now lift heavier loads. I’m glad to say that I have never had a break.

All best wishes.

Mavis

Thanks for replying mavis. I have had breaks . Where I work I am afraid of picking up certain items because I feel they are on the edge of my weight lifting thresh hold. It would make a difference to me to have the confidence to pick them up, with care, without too much worry. I guess it may be a bit of trial and error. I have only just started on them and the nurses don’t seem to want to say too much about it.

I did mean infusions into the blood.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘blood infusions’ is closed to new replies.