Calling David

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  BADGER 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi David and Mo

Just called in to wish you both a happy happy anniversary. Have a brilliant day and a great time with the family 🙂 🙂 🙂

Live Jean. Xx

Perkymite
    Participant

Thank you for thinking of us.

Thursday night we had an excellent dinner with 6 of our very close friends, friends that have stood the test of time and been through the ups and downs of life with us.

We are now in a 5 star log cabin, log fires and hot tubs in Porthtowan, just east of St Agnes in Cornwall with our son and daughter and their other halves. The weather is not good but it really does not matter we are having a great time with lovely company. The champagne is flowing and for once I have given the Guinness a miss!

Next week, 1st Dec we have the Grandchildren?s 10 pin bowling and pizza night. There will be 21 of us and it is going to be good fun. It is turning out to be a really super Anniversary.

Kindest regards to all – Vasbyte

jmsmyth
    Participant

Sounds brilliant David and the photo is great. You are having "a royal" anniversary 😎 and why not Much rather have the champagne than the Guiness. Enjoy. And many ore happy years

Love Jean x

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi David,

It sounds like you are having the greatest of times… well deserved after the ups and downs of this year… and I am so very glad that these great times are being shared with your family. 😀 🙂

The photo is a wonderful example of camaraderie… joy, togetherness and intimacy… perfect. 😎

Enjoy the rest of your stay and the Ten Pin Bowling extravaganza on december 1st (my son Ross's Birthday).

Regards and wishing you soft bites for the next week or so. 😉

Dai.

PS. Champagne & Guinness = Black Velvet.

tom
    Participant

Well done to you both, Sounds like you are oing to have a great motn with party's.

Enjoy

Love to you Both
    Tom and Elaine xxx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi David, congratulations! What a lovely photo looks like you are all having the best time, long may it continue,

Cheers to you both love liz & kev xx

tom
    Participant

Hi David I missed the photo first time round :-0 and Thanks for letting me know Liz by your post, great photo it looks great in that 😎

xxx

Helen
    Participant

Hi David
    Really glad the anniversary plans all came together and you clearly had such a good time, so exactly who is in that tub with you, none of the girls looks old enough to have been married THAT long;-)
    Love Helen

Perkymite
    Participant

Hi Helen, My Daughter with my Wife behind her are on the left. I am on the right with my son behind me.

We have just come back from a beech bar, where we had a great curry, and are getting ready to go home tomorrow. I struggled a bit getting up the hill:-) .

A completely different anniversary for us but probably the best anniversary we have had thanks to my son and daughter and their partners.

Kindest regards- vasbyte

David

p.s. my wife thinks you are a very very nice person ? I wonder why 😀 😎

BADGER
    Participant

hello David
    so glad your anniversery party went well very best wishes to you and your wife:-)
    Love Jo x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Calling David’ is closed to new replies.