check up

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mari 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

zasrs
    Participant

Hi All

Been to KCH for gordons first check up after his 2nd sct in nov/dec. we did not even see Dr S!! Saw his lovley side kick instead, all seems to be going well off all treatment/drugs, only the antivirus which gordon will not take ! I am waiting for him to get another dose of shingels!!
    What is it with you chaps? Or at least mine who keeps saying 'dont like pills'.

All the best Sarah

Next check up 16th march my birthday!! Gordon is delighted he is taking me to London for my big day B>>>>>!!

brocho
    Participant

Hi Sarah great news what a reief for you both . I hope you have wonderful day out for your birthday and even more good news on the mm front Who knows the weather may even be better love Bridget x

tom
    Participant

Hi Sarah and Gordon

Well as for men what can I say ?? we dont like to take Pills ha ha

But am pleased all is doing well 😀

And Gordon if you read this trust me its well worth taking ALL the pills they offer, and that is comming from a "Mere Male" that never ever took a pill before he got MM :-S
    But av got it and am gonna swallow any and everything to keep it at bay and that includeds the antivirus ones 😎 its Cool to be on the pill8-)

Tom (pill free so far)

Perkymite
    Participant

Having had a dose of Shingles, that delayed my SCT, just before Christmas I can assure you I do not want another one. I take the anti-viral tablet and like all men I am not a tablet fan:-/

kindest regards

David

Mari
    Participant

Hello Sarah and Gordon,

Delighted to hear that all is going so well, brilliant news. And I agree with you about Dr S's assistant, he really is lovely and very straight forward. Hope things just keep on getting better for you both,

Love Mari x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘check up’ is closed to new replies.