chemo

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  valgrebezs 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

valgrebezs
    Participant

Hi brave friends, love to all of you fighting this awful disease. Just came back from the Consultant
    and found out that Peter’s 4 cycles of chemo haven’t shrunk his tumour enough so he will have to have another 2 cycles. It sounded very complicated as the Consultant said that it was more difficult when on a bone rather than inside the bone! Well, that seems the opposit of what I always thought. He also said that light chains (so important in the US) are not really a measure of which treatment is used in the UK! Also that paraproteins are not the most important things for Peter, it’s just getting rid of this tumour first. Someone out there will have answers I’m sure.
    Meanwhile, for UK residents only…..anyone have an opinion on the Royal Marsden and UCL, any comparisons? Royal Marsden is what I want but our hospital seem to be affiliated to UCL, it’s just too far for us. Many thanks Val xx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘chemo’ is closed to new replies.