Colin

This topic contains 26 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  mhnevill 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Vicki
    Participant

Dear all

Just to let you know that colin passed away peacefully at home on tuesday afternoon. Naturally we are all devastated, but the best for him. best wishes to you all

Vicki

jeff605
    Participant

So sorry to hear of Colin’s passing, as I know even when you expect it it’s still. so hard. Jeff

meganjane
    Participant

Dearest Vicki,

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Megan

dusk
    Participant

Wishing you and the family have good support at this sad time.

Dusk

annlynn
    Participant

so sorry to hear this sad news colin put up a brave fight . but so did you vicky my thoughts are with you and your family xx

rebeccaR
    Participant

So sorry to hear this news and I hope you take comfort in the knowledge that he died enveloped in your love and that you gave him such tremendous support. I hope in time you embrace that “life is for the living” and have a very happy, fulfilling life – a different life and not what you had thought it would be – but a happy one all the same.

Rebecca

stanley-1960
    Participant

Vicki ,

My sincere sympathy in what must be a traumatic time for you.

In my thoughts,

Stanley

dickb
    Participant

Dear Vicki,

we are bothsaddened to hear of the loss of Colin. You both battled so hard, especially over the last couple of months and you achieved some notable things, your marriage for one. Now it is time for grieving but please remember you have a life to live as well. I know when it’s my time I would want my wife to go out and start living again as soon as possible. I don’t mean move on and forget about Colin but move on and remember the good times. You owe it to yourself after everything you have been through. Like I say we forget the carers too often.

All the best for the future

Richard and wifey.

susie
    Participant

My Dear Vicki

I was so sorry to see your very sad news. Colin is at peace now. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very sad time.

susie

polly
    Participant

Dear Vicki

So very sorry to hear your news of Collins passing my heartfelt thoughts go out to you and your family at this very sad time.

Polly xxx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Dear Vicky

So sorry to hear Colin has passed away, my sincere condolences to you and the family
    Thinking of you.

Love Liz & kev xx

Anonymous

I am so sorry to hear your sad news my condolences to you and your family. love Sarah and Henry xx

tonyf
    Participant

Vicky, so sorry to hear your sad news, our thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
    Tony F

Carolsymons
    Participant

Sad, sad news my heart goes out to you.

Carol

adamsp41
    Participant

So sorry to hear such sad news…our thoughts are with you…Phil and Jan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Colin’ is closed to new replies.