Colin

This topic contains 26 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  mhnevill 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

jills
    Participant

Vicki,

So sorry to hear the news about Colin, thinking of you and sending love,

Jill x

Helen
    Participant

Dear Vikki
    I am so, so sorry to read about Colin’s death and hope you managed some happy times over the last few weeks. Wishing you much strength and courage in the next few days and weeks.
    Much love Helen

Ali
    Participant

Vicki
    I’m so sorry to see this news. Sending you love and strength at this sad time.

Ali xx

Philipandfiona
    Participant

Dear Vicki

I am so sorry to read this. He was a lucky chap to have you so staunchly by his side. xx

andyg
    Participant

Dear dear Vicki.

We are so sorry to read about Colin’s death.

I do hope you are getting plenty of support at this terribly sad time. I hope your legendary strength can get you through the coming weeks.

Lots of Love.

Andy and Steph XXXX

Kazzam2
    Participant

Dear Vicki,

I am so sorry to read about Colin’s passing.

Wishing you all the strength and love at this sad time.

Lots of love

Karen xxx

ange
    Participant

Dear Vicki

So sorry to hear the sad news, thinking of you Andrea xxxxxx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Vicky

I haven’t been on forum for some time. I am devastated to hear of the passing of Colin. My thoughts and love are with you at this very sad time.

Love jean xxxxxxxx

SAsh
    Participant

Dear Vicky

So sorry to hear your devastating news. My husband, Keith, was diagnosed with Myeloma just after Colin. I only posted on the forum once and you very kindly responded. I didn’t post again because every time we seemed to have this beat it came back again. I lost my beloved husband in October 2013 just 18 months from diagnosis. My thoughts are with you Vicky. Sue x

eve
    Participant

Vicky
    It goes without saying how sorry I am to hear your news.
    i know the auto pilots switch is on for you now,it takes awhile to realise how exhausted you have become,it’s very hard to cry and mourn.
    Just try to cope the best way you can,these last few years you have held everything together,being strong for everyone,I can only say,be proud of yourself as Colin would have been very proud of you.
    I have sent you a private message,but covering all bases as,I know how things pass you by at this time in your life. Love Eve

janw
    Participant

Dear Vicki

I haven’t been on the site for some time, until I read the devastating newspaper articles at the weekend about myeloma drugs being axed from the cancer drug fund. I am really saddened to hear Colin lost his struggle with myeloma, especially as he battled and persevered so hard over the last few months. My thoughts, prayers and heartfelt sympathies go out to you Vicki. Such news is certainly a sobering reminder of the severity of this cancer and how challenging it is to treat.

Often when I read your forum posts alongside the photo of you both, I always thought how close, happy and content you looked together. I hope you can get comfort remembering the wonderful life, affection and deep love you both shared, especially the recent special memory of your wedding.

Living with an incurable cancer is tough on everyone, especially the carer. Colin was very fortunate to have you by his side, helping him through the difficult and emotional times he has faced over the past few years. I wish you all the best during this hard and painful time and I hope you will be able to find moments of peace in the months ahead.

Love and hugs Jan

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Vicky

I have only just read the sad news of Colin’s death. I don’t tend to be on as often now.

Colin certainly faught a good fight against this dreadful disease. I am glad he is at last at peace.

Do hope good memories are helping as the numbness of the early days wears off.

All love.

Mavis x

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Colin’ is closed to new replies.