Counselling trying again b4 breakdown

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Roz 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Hi All
    Glad this is here cos I'm more at home with you lot!!

Thought I'd let you know that once again I've applied for counselling. See if I get some where this time. I'm having such a bad time now the dark nights are here. This time last year Michael was so so poorly and I spent nearly every day with him.
    I've been trying to cope alone cos only seen my daughter around 3-4 times in the last ten months. I never saw her for 6 months at all then she came round but she made me feel like such a burden.
    Last night out of the blue she sent me a text telling me she thinks she needs counselling, and she cannot go on. She thought she was putting on such a brave face but she wasn't, my daughter would be here for me not like she is now, so I have known for along time, told her but she always said no. Now I know this I'm on edge with how she is and blaming myself once again, I'm trying to cope living a lone which is a nightmare, and I'm trying to get over Michael's death. I'm on the edge of a breakdown and I need Michael, but he is not here.
    I'm dreading Christmas, fancy dying Christmas Eve. God I miss him.. I end up talking to myself you know.

Any way hope your all doing as well as you can
    Love you all
    Rozxxx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Counselling trying again b4 breakdown’ is closed to new replies.