edit test

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  webteam 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

nope, I cannot see a Visual box at the top right or anywhere else for that, the last button on the banner is “close tags”

regards

David

• This topic was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  Perkymite.

Michele
    Participant

I tried to correct a spelling mistake a couple of weeks ago and gave up trying in the end. My whole message kept disappearing!

I still don’t like being a “Participant”!!!!

webteam
    Keymaster

Thanks David. I’m not sure what caused the internal server error. We were getting a few of these when we first launched the new site but I thought we’d got that fixed. I’ll investigate further. Can you try emptying your browser cache to see if it makes any difference? I made some changes recently to the server settings.

Regards

Stuart

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi Michele

I have removed the “Participant” label so I think your computer is storing an old version of the site. Can you try holding down CTRL and pressing the F5 key at the same time. This will force your computer to reload the website.

Regards
    Stuart

Michele
    Participant

Thanks Stuart.
    You learn something every day!

Perkymite
    Participant

nope did not work

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  Perkymite.

Perkymite
    Participant

But I did not get the internal error message – a step forward I think. do you want me to re-install with CTRL/F5?

regards
    David

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi David

Yes please.

Stuart

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  webteam.

Perkymite
    Participant

no – it all went again.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  Perkymite.

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi David

Can you try editing your post but when the edit box appears click on the tab that says “Visual” at the top right of the edit box. Then click inside the message and make some changes.

There seems to be a problem with the “Text” tab. I’m really not sure what the point of the “Text” tab is either so I’m looking into removing it all together or at least making it not the default option.

Thanks
    Stuart

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by  webteam.

Helen
    Participant

Hi Stuart
    I’m still getting ‘participant’ ….. How can you delete the site when there is no ctrl or f5?
    Helen

Helen
    Participant

Hi again
    I also can’t edit anything so I can’t inform you that it’s an iPad I’m using, in case you’d forgotten!;)
    Helen

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi Folks
    I think we have fixed the edit box problem. You may need to refresh the website again to get this working correctly (CTRL + F5).

On an iPad you need to quit to the home screen, go into Settings -> Safari -> Advanced -> Website Data -> Edit (top right) -> Click on the red dot next to http://www.myeloma.org.uk -> Delete. Go back to the website and press the reload button next to the website address.

On to the iPad sticky scrolling issue.

Regards
    Stuart

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘edit test’ is closed to new replies.