Finally Lost The Plot!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  BADGER 13 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

brocho
    Participant

Good Morning on a lovely sunny day! Well mornings are not good for me but I have now surpassed myself for stupidity Because the sun is
    shining I am trying to have an extra clean everywhere and today thought the cooker needed tackling After half an hour of scrubbing , which seemed like very hard work I went to put the spray bottle away and discovered I had been using window cleaner !!How the heck did I not notice? Mind you it didnt come up bad so if you are stuck I can reccommend good ole Mr Muscle!! I have now stopped rolling around the floor in giggles and will go back to being my miserable self!! Anybody else find they do odd things? Or is it just me ? Have a lovely day looks like its going to another warm one love Bridget x

Jet
    Participant

All the time, Bridget! This whole experience is an ODD thing, innit?

I say just notice and celebrate it – it's what makes us so special! LOL!

Jet

Min
    Participant

Oh Bridget so like me, I used underarm spray on my hair and went from blonde to white

zasrs
    Participant

Oh Bridget you have no idea how you help to lift me and make me giggle!! I only wish I could do the same for you!!

We have just finished lambing our flock of 230 ewes, I love working with my son, what a great time, exhasting though, wish i looked like Kate Humble on lambing live!!

Enjoy this wonderful weather I am!!

Sarah xx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Sarah crikey 230 lambs!That sounds exhausting, I am so impressed .It must be very rewarding though How long have you been farming? I have always admired the hard work it takes to look after livestock but could never see myself managing even before mm , too lazy! I hope Gordon feels better soon love Bridget x

Gill
    Participant

Goodness Sarah I had to look twice at your photo to realise that you are not Kate Humble. You look just like her 🙂 🙂

I envy your energy Good luck with all the lambs Gillxx

BADGER
    Participant

Hi sarah

Kate Humbel hasnt got anything on you she mostly watches and make silly comments:-D
    Bridget I always am doing silly things I do wonder at tImes

Love Jo xxx:-S

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Finally Lost The Plot!’ is closed to new replies.