Finished Cycle 4 CDT (last one)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  bikerchris 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

TinaP
    Participant

Glad to say I have finished my 4th and final cycle of CDT. Having a break till beginning of September, to enable us to have a holiday.

Then it will be all systems go to get ready for SCT. Feel a bit nervous about having the line fitted, but have been told that it's not too bad.

Hopefully by the end of Sept/Beg Oct it will all be behind me.

Just need to get rid of this fat face, and get some strength back.

Love to you all
    Tina

Helen
    Participant

Hi Tina
    Good to know things are progressing nicely, where are you off to on holiday? I hope the weather is good.
    Love Helen

tom
    Participant

Hi Tina

Well you have a good rest before sept and am sure your face is cute I lost my Fat Face soon after stopping CTD but it did come back more than once lol.
    Keep well

Love and Hugs

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

TinaP
    Participant

WE are off down to Dorset for 10 days.

Will try to forget about the next stage while I am away!!

Love Tina

eve
    Participant

Hi Tina

A holiday is what you need away from the Myeloma Bubble,Lets hope for 10 days of sunshine and you coming back in the right frame of mind to tackle the next stage.love Eve

tom
    Participant

Hey Tina have a great time Girl and Try to forget about it all (cept us lot)

Love
    Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xx

Ali
    Participant

Hi Tina

Well done you! another hurdle over – enjoy and relax on your holidays, looks like the sun is shining for you.

Love Alison x

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Tina

Do hope you have a great holiday. All best wishes for your SCT. Do let us know how you get on.

You may remember that I am not going down the SCT route so have had six rounds of CDT. Just 13 days to go and i am finished. The treatment has worked its stuff and my bloods are normal, first time since diagnosis, and PP undetectable. I feel very grateful, but can't wait for treatment to end. My Consultant says, as MM is incurable, they don't refer to it as "remission", but "plateau", but everyone else seems to talk about remission, so I am praying for a long one!!

Very best wishes and love.

Mavis x

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Tina,

Plateau reached, SCT to bring it home and remission served… hopefully a very long and healthy remission at that.:-)

Enjoy your break and relax as much as you can.8-)

Regards

Dai.

bikerchris
    Participant

HI Tina, have a great holiday, and well done on reaching your plateau! keep an eye on my blogs, as I am in for my stem cell collection tomorrow, and then will be having the Transplant at the start of September – like you I am a bit apprehensive, but if it works it will be brilliant!
    Enjoy the break, you can't go wrong in Dorrzet!
    Regards, Chris

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Finished Cycle 4 CDT (last one)’ is closed to new replies.