For Gill and Dai

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gill 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Min
    Participant

For Gill and Dai,
    I have just been searching the side of my Apple Mac computer that Peter used to use as he was computer illiterate and I had to put windows xp on a partition for him.
    Anyway whilst going thru it with a view to putting windows seven on it I found all of Dai's posts from anotated What day is it a note from room 19. dated from the [b]24th November 2009 to [b]14th March 2010[/b][/b] Gills all of your blog from Stephens SCT is in there too.
    I have no idea how it got there but if you would like me to send it to you as an attachment please personal message me and I will do so. Its rather interesting and quite amusing with replies from a variety of people (though I cant find me so I must have been new to the forum at that stage!
    somehow I or Peter managed to copy all of one of the discussion groups from the old MM site and save it somehow. I have no personal recolection of doing it and didnt even know Peter looked at the site but the fact is it contains the blog of both Gill and Dai covering the whole of you and Stephens SCT.
    Love MIn

Gill
    Participant

Thank you for your kind thought. I have pm'd you to say yes please I would love to see my ramblings

Much love Gill xx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘For Gill and Dai’ is closed to new replies.