Greece

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Vicki 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

andyg
    Participant

Hi everyone.
    I hope everyone is well. Just to let you know I'm soaking up some lovely sunshine whilst I write this 😛 It's the first trip aboard we've had since my diagnosis and I was apprehensive about it but once here the worries just melted away. So far so good 🙂 we're only here for a week which is usual for us. I'm keeping well hydrated with lots of water and a bit of beer 😉 hmm is that the right way round?

All the best
    Andy & Steph xx

lorrainey
    Participant

Hi Andy & Steph,

Sounds wonderful! Enjoy your holiday and keep well 🙂

Love n hugs

Lorraine xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Andy and Steph

Just what the doctor ordered. Hope you have a brilliant time – you both deserve it
    Love Jean x

Perkymite
    Participant

Just what you need Andy, I had a great week in Menorca. Whereabouts are you in Greece?

Kindest regards – Vasbyte

David

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Andy

we have just got back from Majorca I must say some sunshine and a few Sangria,s did me the world of good its funny how well we can get relaxed if we take the chance and have a holiday
    Keep well and Hydrated enjoy the rest of your holiday8-)
    Love Jo x

tom
    Participant

Well I have seen your Photo's on "Face Book" and I think you are trying to rub it in Lol.

Have a great Time you two, and dont burn 😎

Tom xx

andyg
    Participant

Hi all
    Whoops I forgot to say we're on the lovely island of Kefalonia. Thanks David for the reminder 😉
    Tom I'm not rubbing it in 😉 just the sun cream and lots of it because it's very sunny here. How's the weather in sun scummy?
    :-0
    I'm keeping well hydrated with the local brew and the occasional bottle of water.

Take care
    Andy

Mari
    Participant

One word,

Wooohooooo

Mari x

tom
    Participant

Aww Andy and Steph you two are Nawty telling us all how Hot it is and how cold the bears are 😀 Its been Persistant here in Sunny (thats a laugh) for a few days and no hope of a let up. Why oh Why dint we go with you Lol.

Have a great time and dont worry you will soon be home Lol

One Cold "Onwards and Upwards" Tom xx

Vicki
    Participant

Hi Andy and steph,

Hope the hols are going well, from the southern softies, with the central heating on :-), still not as warm as kefalonia!

Vicki and colin x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Greece’ is closed to new replies.