Happy Birthday

This topic contains 25 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  tom 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Thanks Peter and they are doing great thanks and am sure her maj cant wait to meet me He he.

To be fair i have been a bit on the thin side on top ? (am sure that makes sense ha ha) BUT the top is getting thicker and thats the bit that tells me I need a Hair cut 😀 so for you all that are head.ing (no pun inteded):-D for that SCT just think it might just might come back thicker 😎

Keep well my friend and good luck on your road to remission 🙂

Tom Onwards and Upwards

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hello Ali

Kevs been in hospital early Sunday morning till Tuesday, he had a fractured sternum when he was first diagnosed in 2010
    At the weekend he had a coughing fit and felt it go again, sat/sun early hours he was in agony so rang 999 his breathing was not good, once admitted discovered chest infection aswell! He is now home with ABs and awaiting appt: for some radiotherapy and thankfully he's not doing too bad (better at home)

Thankyou for asking, sorry Tom for hijacking your stemcell celebrations!

Love liz & kev xxx

Ali
    Participant

Blooming heck Liz,

Sounds like you're both having an awful time of it. Poor Kev:-( Lets hope the ABs get a grip of the chest infection sharpish. Any idea how long the radiotherapy will be? Is Kev in alot of pain?

You are right though, better off at home. Please keep us informed.

My Mum is also on ABs (chest and cough) 'tis the season for it:-(

Love Ali x

Vicki
    Participant

Firstly happy belated birthday to your 3 year old cells Tom……you do look young for your age :-), long long long may it continue!

Liz and kev sorry to hear of kev's little stay on hospital…..never good but hope the abs do the trick!

Keep the party going Tom and get that hair cut 🙂

Vicki and Colin x

tom
    Participant

Hi Ali
    Thanks for that now i think my Vodka intake seems to beknown to all and sundry Lol, did you get the snow today?? we aint had none yet but its been bloomin cold today out on that river trent brrr

Love tom "onwards and upwards" xxxx

tom
    Participant

Hi Vicki and Colin

"Look young for my age" Give over you will make me blush 😉 am sure it will last me a fair few years yet 😀

Party aint stopping yet and hair will be cut at week end ready for Grandson's Birthday Party 😎

Love Tom "Onwards and upwards" xx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Tom, cold is an understatement, but as I type it is chucking it down me duck! And dare I say it's warmed up abit?

Take care Tom and you might want to keep hold of your hair all this frosty weather!

Liz & kev xx

Ali
    Participant

Hi Tom

No snow, kids were annoyed at its no show. They wanted a snow day from school.

Yes your vodka drinking is well known on this site, I will have you know. Keep it up!:-)

Love Ali x

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Tom

Happy many returns for your stem cells!!!!

Thank you for your unfailing cheerfulness.

Best wishes.

Mavis x

adamsp41
    Participant

Great news Tom…hope the next 3 years are as successful for you and your little mates….well done old boy…keep it going …Phil Jan and Sam 🙂 🙂

tom
    Participant

Hi Liz and Kev
    Yep its Cold here these last few days but as for the hair I have plenty of hat/caps to keep the Bald pate warm Lol

Hi Mavis
    Many Thanks for that and happy and cheeful is best for me i dont do Sad am pleased to say 😀

Hi Phil Jan and Sam 😀

Thanks for that and it is Great News and I have been told the next 12 years are going to be good for me 😎

You all keep well and strong

Love Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Happy Birthday’ is closed to new replies.