Happy Birthday

This topic contains 25 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  tom 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

To My Stem Cells 😀 Yes my Stems Cells are now a Happy Three Years Young 😎

And for that I Thank Dr Jalihal at Scunthorpe General and His Staff, and the Team at Castle Hill Hull who put them back on the 3rd December 2009.

The Teams at both Hospitals have been great in getting me here and more importantly Keeping me here 😎
    Ans all of the above I also had the great help from The Young Bride (Elaine) Family and Friends and also you great Big Bunch of Good Folk here, Many Thanks from me and my Little Stems 😛

Love to you all

Tom and his stem cells as always "Onwards and Upwards" xxxx8-)

Perkymite
    Participant

And a big APPY birthday to them as well Tom. Mine are now 2 years old.

Kindest regards – vasbyte

David

Anonymous

Happy happy happy happies to you and your
    stem cells
    Xxxxxxxxx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hello Tom,

Well what can I say, happy birthday stem cells and well done you for keeping well!
    Long may it continue:-)

Love liz & kev xx

lorrainey
    Participant

And it's a very happy 3rd birthday from me too Tom 😀

Mine are 3 and half years old so ur catching up 😛

Here's to many, many more happy birthdays for ur ickle stem cells 😀

Keep well and long may it continue!

Love n hugs Lorraine xxxxx

teds31
    Participant

What a happy team of stem cells, did you send them a card. Ted

Helen
    Participant

Many happy returns to all the stem cells! Tom , that's a heck of a lot of cards;-)
    Love Helen

Babs
    Participant

Many happy returns to your stem cells Tom, you are such a tonic to me and I am sure many others.
    I have been sending my daughter birthday cards to celebrate her diagnosis of her diabetes and so am expecting her to now return the favour!
    we have to celebrate how lucky we are to be living with this now mangageable condition, I read the other day that America is looking to change the diagnosis from terminal to cronic.
    Love Babs

tom
    Participant

Many Thanks ye all from my Iccle cells and I 😀

They have had one or two iccle hick ups over the three years but its nowt my Team cant fix 😀
    Never sent them a card (am saving that for the silver Birthday Party 😎 but I did buy them a wee Vodka, that Mr Smirnoff is pretty good you know (other brands are aslo available Lol)

Thanks again you all Stay well and watch out for that snow ??

Love Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi Tom,

LOL! Other brands available indeed, anyway Tom just wanted to know have got snow where you are?
    As you know we're in Nottingham it seems to have missed us last night, think I was a bit disappointed all we got was Jack Frost!

Liz &kev xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Liz and Kev nope No snow YET but a good Jack frost here also ye old Nottinhham aint that far from us so when you get it we will wrap up warm and stay in doors Lol.

Love Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

BADGER
    Participant

well Tom
    🙂
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR CELLS AND MANY MORE TO COME WHAT SAY SAY YOU
    lOVE TO ELAINE AND YOU:-) lOVE jO X

tom
    Participant

Thanks Jo 😀 am up for the many more to come and am sure my cells are comming with me 🙂

I will tell Elaine when she comes out of the kitchen Thank you xxx

PeterJames
    Participant

Hi Tom
    Cheers to you & your cells , hope they are in good enough nick to get you to her Maj 's telegram
    Looking at your pic ,
    I guess after three years your hair ain't going to grow anymore, although. I am resigned to being a bald as the proverbial
    Then I will post a bald pic
    All the best
    Peter

Ali
    Participant

Hi tom

Happy belated birthday to your stem cells. Somehow I knew you would celebrate with a voddy or two! I'm also near nott'm Liz, expecting snow at 1pm tomorrow. Will let you know xx. How's kev? X

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Happy Birthday’ is closed to new replies.