Happy Happy Day

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Min 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

zasrs
    Participant

Hi All

What a beautiful morning!!! Picked loads of strawberries from the neighbours garden plus braod beans then sat with my 2year old granddaughter eating the stawbs and podding the beans, utter bliss!!!.

Then spent the afternoon at the local hospital with Gordon being told he must have a hip replaced now ( 9 month waiting list) and possibly bleed ++ on the table!!

Never a dull moment with MM.

Happy sunny days

Sarah

eve
    Participant

Hi Sarah

found your happy happy day

Now thats what I call clever it was on page 11 of off topic.
    I do not know how it happened ?

Love to you eve

brocho
    Participant

Morning Sarah definitely a happy day Has Gordons hip gone because of the steroid treatment ? Thats what happened to me , I had a right hip replaced in 2008 , best thing ever the pain just goes and it doesnt take long to recover Mine even survived being thrown down a manhole!!They will make sure there is minimal danger of bleeding but I suppose they have to tell us the worst! Tell Gordon I said go for it!! Have sunny Wednesday love Bridget x

zasrs
    Participant

Hi Bridget

He is scared rotten, I have told him hip or wheelchair, steriods did not help. It is rotten for him and you to have a double whammy, rotten hip and mm, but we all just have to get on with it, unfortunatly!!

Went stawberry scrumping again yesterday with my small partner in crime, who ate most of them!!

Have a good day we are off to the haemotology consultant today then hopefully a boozy lunch.

Have a happy sunny wednesday

Sarah XX

brocho
    Participant

Hi Sarah tell him from me its really not bad easiest op I ever had and back on your feet in no time !!!xx

DaiCro
    Participant

Good luck with the Hip (H)op for Gordon Sarah. It is a double whammy but if he has Bridget's good fortune it could be a blessing in disguise (they do have some good disguises tho.:-)

Dai.

zasrs
    Participant

Thanks Bridget and Dai!! 9 month waiting list for new hip gordon delighted!!! Men 🙁

With love sarah xx

Min
    Participant

I like the sound of you and your partner in crime scrumping strawbs… I have been away to visit Grandchildren and our adventure was to go to Stratford on Avon where I parked the car and forgot where!!!!! The poor children will be dining out on the story in years to come. They are only newly 6 and 7yrs old. It took so long to find it we were exhausted and I was well stressed but it was Fun.
    Sorry about Gordons hip. But at least he is happy.
    Love MIn

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Happy Happy Day’ is closed to new replies.