Hello All

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ali 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Vicki
    Participant

Hello All

I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you all and often wonder how you are doing. I know Colin’s Myeloma journey is over but I still feel involved. How are you Mavis, Andy G, Helen. How is Tom onwards and Upwards? What about Jean ad Frank. What about Alison Stones Mum? Wishing you all the best.

I am doing a fund raising ball in Aid of Myeloma UK in April. Have sold about 140 tickets so we should raise a good amount. Vicki xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Vicki what a lovely surprise. I’m rarely on forum as I’m on the Facebook forum. Pop in occasionally. How are you doing. Really lovely to hear from you. The say Frank is still in remission but he has now developed diverticulitis which is painful. Seeing consultant 25 February and after all this time I’ve a list of questions Vicki I hope you are well and I know you miss Colin really badly. I hope life will be goo to you.
    Much love Jean xx

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by  jmsmyth.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by  jmsmyth.

jeff605
    Participant

Hi, Vicki. Just a quick one regarding the ball, where will it be held? Need to know how far away from me it will be before thinking about it.
    Thanks, Jeff

Vicki
    Participant

Hi Jeff Sorry for the delay. It is at the Chase Hotel Ross on Wye. Thats Herefordshire.

Ali
    Participant

Hi Vicki
    Really lovely to hear from you and you are doing well. The fundraising ball is great idea! Of course you still feel involved, it’s funny how we have never met yet have been there through the toughest of times together. My Mum had 2nd sct last

August and is doing good, apart from now having a virus which will not clear. That started whilst in Spain on holiday, resulting in an unscheduled trip to hospital. I’m not on the forum much nowadays but pop in from time to time. Keep us informed about the ball. Good luck with it 🙂

Love Ali xx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hello All’ is closed to new replies.