Hello everybody

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mhnevill 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

shirley
    Participant

Hi Everyone,just me wanting to say hello and ask if you had a lovely christmas/boxing day,i had a fabulous time,although it was very long and very tiring towards the end,but super day,husband,stepchildren spoilt me,my wonderful neice and nephew were invited to our house,they came and it was the case of Aunty Shirls sit back and enjoy the day and they took over everything it was great hahahahaha,they cooked a wonderful xmas dinner. Hope everyone had a great time too,i'm awaqy to my sisters this weekend so Stephen and myself and the rest of my family would like to wish you all a very peaceful new year love Shirls x x x x 🙂

tom
    Participant

Hi Shirl

Am pleased you had a great time 🙂 think we are all spoilt rottn dont you think 😀

Elaine and I had a great time over the Xmas time (now back at work) but its very tiring, roll on the new year am sure some of ours will want a baby sitter (saves me going out lol)

Enjoy the week end with your sister.

Tom xxx

Roz
    Participant

Glad you had a good xmas Shirl
    I got through anniversary. Xmas Eve, my mates called, one got me to sob like never done b4.
    I'm glad you got spoilt you deserve to be. Have a good weekend and hope your new year becomes all right for you and your family.
    Rachael hasn't come round yet, boyfriend is 1st in her eyes. I'll learn to put her on back boiler till she comes around.

All the best your a star you know:-D
    Love Roz xx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Shirley so glad you had a lovely christmas and your lovely family spoiled you , you deserve it. We had a wonderful time too Two of my daughters and the eldest grandson stayed on christmas eve as usual so it was a bit crammed here Unfortunately George was so excited this year he didnt sleep all night so neither did anyone else as we were waiting to fill his stocking haha ! Christmas evening was very quiet though they were all in bed by nine , good job they made up for it at the big family shindig on Boxing Day Heres to a very happy and healthy new year for everyone lots of love Bridget x

eve
    Participant

Hi Everyone
    So glad everyone had a lovely Christmas,
    We went to one of my daughters who,s husband cooked a lovely meal,Slim managed a sip of champagne,and some christmas dinner,then went to the land of nod,decided to take him home as everyone was tip toeing round him,was in bed by 5 pm.,Boxing day came and went for Slim,but I had a lovely walk along the sea front,it was a beautiful day,the dog made lots of new friends and for once found no cod heads to roll in.
    So it was a better year than last year,so next year has got to be better than this year,or as Tom would say onwards and upwards:-)
    Hoping everyone else enjoyed there Christmas.Love Eve

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Shirls

glad you had a super christmas its nice to be spoiled isnt it we had the family over two girls and thier husband and our grandson who doent srop talking my husband cooked a lovely dinner we had a quiet boxing day but we are going out new years eve hope I can stand the pace!
    I would like to wish you both a Happy and Healthy New year
    Love Jo 🙂

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Eve

glad you had a good christmas and Slim managed to enjoy it as you lets hope next year is a good year for us all:-)
    Happy nand a healthy new year to you and SLIM
    lOVE Jo x8-)

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Shirls

Glad you had a good Christmas and that people spoiled you. As others have said – yopu deserve it.

We had a good Christmas. I drove to and from London, from Yorkshire, and was so grateful there was no snow this year as this was the first Christmas Day we have spent with the grandchildren aged 4 and 20 months. We were all so excited as they opened their presents. My daughter, a vegetarian, actually cooked a turkey crown for us!! We had a lovely family time. It was strange not to be taking services over Christmas,
    but lovely to go into a packed church, in Charlton, for Midnight Mass, to the smell of incense!

I wish you a very happy and healthy New Year.

Love

Mavis x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hello everybody’ is closed to new replies.