Hello to All

This topic contains 34 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Ali 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

And A Good Morning to you also jacqui, what great news to read today well done Girl and long may it continue 😀

I know itsa a little bit of a rough crossing but the more folk that say its worth the trip the more will take that trip with more ease and less uncertainty.

As for your low levels of energy mine came back to an acceptable level after about two months 🙂 another thing well worth the wait 🙂

Keep strong and keep bug free.

Love Tom "Onwards and upwards" xxx

Ali
    Participant

Hi Jacqui

Fantastic news to hear! Well done you, it gives me great hope for my Mums soon to be SCT.

What a relief for you and your family.

To be honest I have lots of questions but do not know where to start?!

Rest up and take care Jacqui

Love and hugs Alison xx

Perkymite
    Participant

Well done Jacqui, Simple isn't it 😀 😀

Amazed you are out of hospital so quick. Just keep the bugs away as Tom says.

Kindest regards – vasbyte

David.

eve
    Participant

Hi Alison

I am replying to your post under treatment,it shows in my e mails but not on the board.When I looked into your profile it is not showing a posting,so I have used your last posting to reply.(does that make sense!!!!!)

I think the system is having it,s own blips as 2 of the headings have not been showing on my computer screen. Love Eve.

Ali
    Participant

Hi Eve

I think you are right there is a blip and I am unable to post under a new discussion.

I will try again later…

Hope Slim is doing well after his SCT.

Love Alison

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Hello to All’ is closed to new replies.