How do you cope alone. Advice Loosing it

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Roz 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Hi
    Is there anyone out there who's partner has mm, and they are alone when the other one has treatment or goes into hospital?
    Michael has been in hospital over 3 months now, and I'm finding it harder and harder to cope! Maybe its because I'm disabled and dependent on others and maybe its the snow but I'm going right round the bend now. I just need to cope on my own cos it will happen for ever very soon and I don't think I can. I just don't know what I can do. Does anyone have any ideas.
    I'm really loosing it now and gp just gives me more pills.

Roz

Lynnie
    Participant

Hello Roz

I'm sorry you are feeling so lonely. Is there anyone you can phone for a chat? I'm also sorry to hear that Michael's arm is still very bad. What antibiotic is he on? My John was on Teikoplanin intraveniously for a couple of years on and off but mostly on, for osteomyelitis in his leg which was terribly infected. They finally got the infection under control but I don't think it helped his kidneys.

I've been home alone since yesterday lunch time because of the weather and haven't seen John since Tuesday evening which is nothing like you have endured, and I'm already going round the bend.

Hang on in there Roz – you've been so strong so far. Alot of people care for you and Michael and are wishing things will improve for you both.

Thinking of you.

Lynne x

Roz
    Participant

Thanks Lynn

Think Michael has nearly tried the lot and nothing seems to work

roz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How do you cope alone. Advice Loosing it’ is closed to new replies.