Interesting

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DaiCro 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Min
    Participant

Whilst bored today I found this and thought you might be interested… Maybe this is the future for MM treatment? you will have to cut and paste the top line as cant make it active.
    Min

DaiCro
    Participant

Very, very interesting. It works in a similar way to Velcade… I'm wondering if this is in trial somewhere in Myeloma World… if not why not? Is it a novel agent or does it need a pal (Dex/Thalidomide etc.,) or is it a genuinely new agent that just needs letting loose?

I'll watch this space. 🙂

Dai.

eve
    Participant

Hi Min
    I could not get in to the link,my brainy laptop will not let me access it.
    How are things going with you.?
    Eve

Min
    Participant

Hi Eve
    Thanks for asking we are plodding along, Peter's appetite is improving daily and he is doing some small weights to try to build up his strength. Blood appointment tomorrow to see if he needs another bag of blood or two. I feel most likely as he can sleep for England. Then another two weeks before the next clinic appointment.
    Im back on the kitchen research, to pass the time as it is raining here and has done every day for 5days now. Just got home from seeing Harry Potter movie… Very Dark not my kind of movie but note ….. it cost nothing to see as Peter has DLA and for a modest sum you can get card that allows him to take a carer..(thats me) for free, to the cinema. But by the time you buy the 12 inch hot dog and giant popcorn they get it back!
    Min

DaiCro
    Participant

[b][i]'But by the time you buy the 12 inch hot dog and giant popcorn they get it bac[/b]k!'[/i]

Its a good job you didn't have one too – it would have cost a fortune! :-0

Seriously though Min, its good to see Peter taking an interest (in the weights) and showing a willingness to get out and about (the cinema). It would be so easy to say 'later… or another time'.

Here's to a gradual build up of energy and interests.8-) 🙂

Dai.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Interesting’ is closed to new replies.