Is somebody trying to kill me?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  jeff605 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

My wife thinks I am paranoid but I am certain somebody is trying to kill me.

Fist I have Myeloma next I find I have Prostate Cancer and blow me down if I do not find out today that I now have Skin Cancer!!!!!!

I am sure somebody is trying to kill me.

Kindest Regards – Vasbyte

David

dickb
    Participant

No, no ones trying to kill you, God just hates ex SNCO’s. They kept blaspheming and using bad language to the youth in their care. You could always repent and see if he lets you off. đŸ™‚

don
    Participant

Now David, I think all of this is a result of you lying in damp grass on long summer evenings with bonny teenage lassies when you were just twenty years old.

That’s what I blame for my myeloma, pulmonary embolism and bowel cancer.

It was good, though, wasn’t it. Those were tha days……

Don aka The Cancer Pensioner

bandityoga
    Participant

Sorry to hear you now have .skin cancer. Does revlimid cause secondary cancers?

Maureen x

Perkymite
    Participant

You may be right there Richard: I repent, I repent. I repent!

We do not mention those days Don, although over 59 years ago my wife of 52 years reads this forum!!!! (p.s. yes they were great days shhh).

I repent, I repent. I repent

I have not heard that said Maureen. The Cancer is on my head and the first thing they asked was whether I was an ex Soldier. Apparently it is a very common thing amongst ex forces personnel who went, as I did, to hot climes in the Middle and Far East in the early 60s. Also when they were trying to find out what had eaten the fourth vertebrae in my neck in 2009 I had to have more than the recommended number of scans and I was told then it might cause secondary cancers later on. So in a way I have been expecting something like this.

I repent, I repent. I repent

Kindest regards – vasbyte

David

I repent, I repent. I repent I repent, I repent. I repent I repent, I repent. I repent I repent, I repent. I repent I repent, I repent. I repent I repent, I repent. I repent I repent, I repent. I repent

eve
    Participant

Hi David

Yes someone is trying to kill you!?, your body!

When it gets to this stage do you find it’s just something else to add to the list????
    Slims was a SNCO Richard so that explains every thing,cannot see him repenting he is to stubborn!!!!

His own doctor came to see him yesterday as his dosage in his driver is very high,plus backup medicine at home is high,then I can call on the district nurse night or day for an urgent injection, ” how are you Slim ? She says” he replied “I am feeling great ” she could not help but laugh, I watch people come and go,they all leave with a smile on there face.!!!

Any way SNCO do not repent!!!? They just never give up,you can hack it David!! Eve

Perkymite
    Participant

You are absolutely right Eve.

Anyway, I have already met God, he was the RSM of the 1st Parachute Regiment, and he told me several times, when I was a young Sergeant, exactly what he was going to do with several bits of my body when he had finished with me. Said at 500 decibels 2 inches from my right ear, whilst I stood frozen to the spot So I think I might just be safer in hell!!!!

As Mo said, Eve, when we had the news, “How many times can you die?”

David

stanley-1960
    Participant

Dave,

Have you run over a black cat recently. But on a more serious note based on your latest diagnosis i feel such a fraud with only MM.Good luck going forward with the latest setback.

best regards,

Stanley

Helen
    Participant

Dear David
    I don’t know what to say…! 3 types of cancer! Are you going for a record? My dad is ex RAF and he got sun related skin cancers on his head from being stationed in the Middle East … He’s had a few removed and though unsightly they don’t seem to have progressed for about 10 years now. Are you going to have to have yours operated on?
    Love Helen

Debs
    Participant

Hi David. THat is not good news. Although Maureen is right that revlimid has been said to have a tiny chance of increasing the risk of secondary cancer, skin cancer being one of the ones that it is more likely to do this with. That said, I have always said that whilst there is a chance of that, I’ll take that chance given the benefits it offers. Sorry…serious comment on an otherwise pretty funny post!
    Good luck and hope that they can give you treatment that easily gets you sorted đŸ™‚
    Deb x

Perkymite
    Participant

Thanks all for the kind posts. Yes, they are thinking of cutting out some more of my head. My appointment is later this month when they will decide what to do.

From January it has been a really troublesome year. July/August has been a real problem month of one thing after another. Biopsy on my head, Two teeth extracted, Operation to core out my Prostate, and a further operation to remove nasty growths from my head all within about 4 weeks. If I make 2015 I will remember 2014 as the year of pain and problems.

But, as Tom would say onward and Upwards. And, I have really had to VASBYTE!

Kindest regards Vasxbyte, Vasbyte

David

Perkymite
    Participant

Some good news the Skin Cancer is only a mild form and they have taken some samples (ouch) and I now await a date to have them removed.

David

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi David

Thank goodness for some good news at last!

Hold on in there.

Beast wishes. Mavis

jeff605
    Participant

David, unbelievable ! It certainly seem to pour down on some more than others. A friend of mine who has had a terrible time with different cancers including bowel and two breast cancers said to me “if they haven’t been here they just don’t understand where we are, and it really annoys me the number of fit healthy people I know on happy pills. If only they knew” As we all try to, she soldiers on, living her life as best she can. I’m sure with your attitude and sense of humour you will continue to make the best of life. Good luck David and best wishes. Jeff

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Is somebody trying to kill me?’ is closed to new replies.