JET ARE YOU OK

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jet 12 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Jet

I have been reading your news on the blog I hope you are coping well please let us know how you are thinking of you, you have my utmost support please get in touch
    Love and a ((hug))
    jO

Jet
    Participant

Thanks Jo

It's nice to know people are thinking of me. I don't come on here often, so best place to find out how I am is on the blog. You're welcome to leave a comment on there too.

As you can see, my remission has failed and I am now on Velcade, in preparation for an allo transplant later this year. Not really ready to fully face that yet, so just going day by day and hoping they can find a match.

How are you getting on?

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Jet
    you must be feeling pretty low at the moment its so hard for you that the transplant didnt work,have you got a brother or sister that could give you a good match. I am ok at the moment thats all any one can say I never had an SCT because my kidneys were so damaged. fingers crossed for a good match for you
    Love and (((HUGS)))
    jO X

brocho
    Participant

Hi Jet so sorry to hear you didnt get any time from your sct Hang in there good luck with the allo love Bridget

tom
    Participant

My Dear Jet

I am so sorry you didn't any time out of your sct after all you went through.

Now lets go see if I can find your Blogg (bear with me am a iccle bit daft at times 🙂

Love and Hugs

Tom xxx

DaiCro
    Participant

Has anyone got a link to Jet's blog?:-)

Dai.

Min
    Participant

tom
    Participant

Hi Dai I found it yesterday and loggged in to have emails from here http://jetblackliving.wordpress.com/?blogsub=confirming#blog_subscription-4

Hope that Link works for you I got it from the where are you thread here

http://www.myeloma.org.uk/patient-services/discussion-board/off-topic/who-the-heck-are-you/re-who-the-heck-are-you3/

Hope ur doing well Dai 😀

Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

Jet
    Participant

Yes, my blog can be found at jetblackliving.wordpress.com. You can subscribe, so you'll get an email each time I post an update. Thanks to everyone who's interested to read and comment on it.

There are a few of us blogging:

Debs: debsjourneywithmyeloma.wordpress.com
    Wendy: wendyduffield.wordpress.com
    Sean: mylifewithmyeloma.blogspot.com
    Mick: lornaandmickyour-loma.blogspot.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘JET ARE YOU OK’ is closed to new replies.