Just checking on how you are all doing?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gina45 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gina45
    Participant

Hi, i hope you are all ok. Just thought i would post and check everyone is ok. Still missing mum more than i could ever say but now we are telling each other how mum would want us to get on with it, she was a strong lady. We have more or less sorted everything out and are now looking to the future. My sister and i are looking at doing a fright night for myeloma we are just waiting for details. so hopefully that will be sorted soon.
    I hope every one is ok and i havent missed anything. You all make sure that you take care of yourselves. Stay positive and keep fighting
    Gina xxxx

tom
    Participant

Hi Gina

I for one am doing great Thank you for asking 😀 I hope you and your lovely Family are doing good? and hope the new hubby is doing as he is told (like me lol)

I know you will still miss your Mum as I do mine, My Mum "Mary Doll" was not aware I had MM before she passed away I/we did not feel the need to cause her more distress.

great to hear from you Gina.

Love and Hugs to you all

Tom xxx

eve
    Participant

Hi Gina
    What is a fright night ????

Glad to see you are getting on with your lives,it,s hard but it is what your mum would have wished,remember you have good memories there,and that is important,i found the worst thing in the early years was wanting to pick up the phone to tell my mum some news,that,s what I found hard.

But life goes on,and that,s the way it should be,her legacy is her lovely daughters. Love Eve

gina45
    Participant

Hi to you both im glad you are both doing ok, i am getting there slowly. The pics i have of mum around the house are ones where she is smiling and happy. I know it will take time and its still hard, but i have to be strong for my family. A fright night is where we stay overnight in a well in our case a very old town hall to see if its haunted lol. a bit like most haunted. we will have to pay for it but we then get sponsors and that will go to myeloma.
    Please keep in touch and let me know how you all are
    Gina xx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Just checking on how you are all doing?’ is closed to new replies.