Keith's funeral arrangements

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LizMaywood 11 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

andyg
    Participant

HINDMARCH Keith Keith aged 60 years, precious and much loved husband of Sue. Passed away in peaceful surroundings with the compassionate care of the staff of North Tees Haematology Unit on May 3, after a courageous fight with Multiple Myeloma.

Family flowers only please but kindly consider donations in lieu to Myeloma UK, Broughton House, 31 Dunedin Street, Edinburgh, EH7 4JG.

Service and cremation takes place at Hartlepool Crematorium on Friday May 10 at 1.00pm. Would friends please meet at the Crematorium Chapel, at Keith?s request you are all invited back to the Hartlepool Cricket Club, Park Drive to continue the celebration of his life after the service.

Every day is a gift

Andy

tom
    Participant

Thanks for info Andy.
    Hope it goes well

Tom x

dickb
    Participant

Although I didn't know Keith, reading the posts here tells me he was well liked and respected. I hope his funeral goes well and is well attended. It's now time to support the family.

Mothas
    Participant

Thanks for representing the community Andy.

LizMaywood
    Participant

Thanks Andy

please pass on my condolences to his family- he was such a great supporter to many on this site.

Liz Maywood

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Keith's funeral arrangements’ is closed to new replies.