Kindle Book

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bandityoga 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

orangelily
    Participant

Hi all – hope you are all doing OK. I lost my Dad in September to Myeloma, after being diagnosed only 4 months earlier. I’ve just read an amazon kindle book about a man who lost his Mum to Myeloma and it was almost as though I could have written most of it myself. There were so many similarities. It made me cry, but also re-enforced to me that all of the feelings I had at the time and the feelings I am having now, are all real, acceptable and ‘normal’. I would certainly recommend it if your life has been touched by Myeloma xxx

bandityoga
    Participant

Hi

Sorry to hear your dad passed away so quickly after diagnosis.

My husband was diagnosed in October 2012 and he has had a rough time but as long as treatment is working we live one day at a time and try our best to live a normal life. I get very anxious when we go for his monthly results.

Can you let me know the name of the book.

Time is a healer.

Maureen

robert0439
    Participant

Hello Maureen,

Don’t know if orangelily has responded however, I have found this in Amazon/Kindle which may be the book that is being referred to. Please see below for the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Mum-multiple-diagnosis-passing-ebook/dp/B00IMBRW50/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415901739&sr=1-2&keywords=myeloma#reader_B00IMBRW50

Warmest regards,

Robert

bandityoga
    Participant

Thanks Robert but decided not to buy the book. Everyone’s journey is different and we have to stay positive.

Regards

Maureen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Kindle Book’ is closed to new replies.