Latest blood test

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  tmc 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

andyg
    Participant

Hiya everyone.
    Went for my regular blood test on Friday and everything was ok again – oh except my potassium was low. So I've had to take some extra tablets to boost my potassium – I'm also eating bananas. I finish my second cycle of rev/dex on Saturday and have been given an appointment for my zometa infusion and a bone marrow test next Tuesday. Hopefully the pain of the bone marrow test will be compensated by some good news in the results. Fingers crossed.
    I've been feeling ok since my stay in hospital with a high temperature just had the usual dex ups and downs – started my last 4 day course today. I wonder if I'll sleep tonight?
    Anyway that's my latest news for now.
    I'll probably get a bit anxious nearer bone marrow test results time :-/
    Till then lets all stay positive and fight MM into submission 🙂
    Take care all
    Andy x

Ps I've tried posting this a couple of times :-/ but it didn't so up – sorry if I've duplicated it.

Mari
    Participant

Good news Andy, I hope the nasty BMB is better than you fear, the idea sets my teeth on edge but hopefully you will get the results you are hoping for,

Much love,

Mari xx

BADGER
    Participant

hi Andy
    that sounds like good news you can put up the the terrible BM if it proves your treatment is working keep us posted
    Love Jo xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Andy

Well only posted once so far Lol.

Great news on your Bloods and if it means you eat more banana well thats great.

Good Luck on your BMB am sure it will be Spot on, and am up for throwing this MM into submission 😎

Keep strong and fit

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" x

Perkymite
    Participant

Great to hear your news Andy. Keep up the good work and I asm sure you will not (ouch) feel a thing on your BMB 😉 But, just in case you do remember – VASBYTE

Kindest regards

David

Vicki
    Participant

Andy

Good luck with the bmb. When Colin had his first one the nurse held his hand (so you could try that).The second time though it was ok,ish….:-|

We hope you get some joy with your results as it's about time you guys Wight eh condition and we supporters beat this damn things into submission 🙂

Best wishes Vicki and Colin

Triglet
    Participant

Hi Andy

Great news re bloods, keep it up! Just don't start dragging your knuckles on the ground through eating too many bananas.

Don't know why we can't have Entinox (?sp)….Gas and Air) for the horrid BMBs'. My last one was the best so far, the lovely lass kinda rocked my hip as she was doing it, and kept telling me to 'breathe away'. Talk about hippy hippy shake (you won't remember that song!) It did the trick and didn't [i]seem [/i]so painful. I hope yours goes ok on Tuesday and gives the result you want.:-D

Stay well
    Love Rosie xx

tmc
    Participant

Hi Andy
    was thinking about you on Tuesday as you were having your BMB.
    Peter had his on Thursday17th last week and Wednesday 23rd this week they have put him on new pain killers and high dose dex one arm of a polamalidomide trial
    anything to keep this MM from spiraling out of control.
    Hope you have good results and they soon have your levels coming down and complete remmission for a long time.
    Love Teresa.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Latest blood test’ is closed to new replies.