live life

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Gill 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

colpot
    Participant

colpot I'm writing this message on my husbands site.He had myeloma for seven and half years.It was under control and we were having a great life.Then 6 weeks ago his breathing became really difficult.He died on the 9 oct but not from myeloma,it was misothelioma which is to do with asbestos.He worked with it in his teenage years Its hard for us to come to terms with this yet after caring for him all these years with myeloma,and something else gets him ,What Im saying is live for today and enjoy what you've got even if its only a little.good luck to you all .Ann (colpot)

Min
    Participant

Dear Ann
    Im so sorry John lost his battle to stay with you, cant imagine how awful it must be to fight cancer then succumb to some other retched disease. Life is just so unfair. My heart goes out to you and your family at this sad time.
    Min

Elizellen
    Participant

I am so sorry to read that your beloved John has passed away, Ann.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family at this difficult time.

Eliz
    XX
    X

tom
    Participant

Dear Ann

I am sorry to read about The loss of John in his hard fought battle with MM.

Love and Hugs to you and your Family at this sad Time

Tom xxx

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Ann

Just wanted to add my sympathy at your loss of John. What a blow for you and the family. You would have every right to be feeling very angry at the unfairness of it all. I just hope you can hold on to all the great memories you must have of your time together.

Much love.

Mavis x

Gill
    Participant

As somebody who lost the light of their life in September I send you my heartfelt sympathy
    Gil xxx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘live life’ is closed to new replies.