Min's New Kitchen

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Hi All

Well here I am trying all day to post Photo's of Min's new Kitchen and it wont let me ? so here I am trying again.

tom
    Participant

well it aint on the last one :-S so lets try again 😀

tom
    Participant

Lets try again, never say never Lol

WoW Done it And now as you will see it Looks great

now on "edit" lets see if I can add them all should be three photos ??

Min
    Participant

Thank you so much Tom, I tried and tried and after accidentaly deleting the whole of your kitchen thread I gave up!
    so much so I could not get up any enthuisiasm to read the instructions for making them smaller as one of my holiday pics which was big posted ok. Once again thanks for the help your my star:-D

tom
    Participant

Oh Min you will make me blush Lol.

Its no problem now I await your comments on your search for that wonderfull kitchen, it does look great:-D

Love One Blushing

Tom xxx

Min
    Participant

I think I am most proud of my worktops which I bought for £100 each and was terrified they would be rubbish, once the were treated the beauty of the wood is visible. But when we had the funeral someone was using the benches stand wet dishes on and they did suffer a little:'-( but a few hours of sanding and oil and they are good as new unlike formica. He loved the quirky sink I had chosen and wanted it underslung but I was afraid of how it was going to balance
    Peter never saw the finished kitchen but did see it at first fix, all the workmen he had lined up to finish ie painter and tiler never turned up when he died >:-( and it was delayed for ages until I felt like getting new workmen but I know he would be proud of what I have achieved in dreadful circumstances.
    I am very proud of the finished article as I was the clark of works! All told it was cheap as chips off the cyberworld
    Love MIn

tom
    Participant

And Min it looks GREAT and what a clark of works you have been Peter would and is very proud of you and am sure you are very proud (as you should be) of yourself8-)

And I love the fact you got it "Cheap as Chip's" of the internet 😀 one cool young Lady 😎

Love Tom xxx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Min's New Kitchen’ is closed to new replies.