Mucositis with RIC Allo

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  willjames2 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

willjames2
    Participant

Hi Folks,

I am +8 days after RIC Allo, currently being seen as an outpatient, however, have just started with sore, swollen mouth, ulcers etc and apart from a little Nausea and tiredness from the TBI everything else is generally ok.

I just wondered how long it has lasted with other patients? I suppose everyone is different but I’m looking for people’s experience (specifically after RIC Allo).

Any replies would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Scott

Sorry I can’t help you with your specific concerns and I guess few on here have had an Allo transplant. Have you found Jet’s Blog? She gives a very graphic account of her Allo history.

A all best wishes.

Mavis

willjames2
    Participant

Mavis,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, my Wife and I are part of the Facebook Page for Allogeneic Transplants but I thought I might try my luck on here.

My Mucositis has lasted approx 7 days so far, however, luckily now seems to be subsiding. My Seattle Protocol detailed 4 x small infusions of Methotrexate of which I had 3. They cancelled the last one due to my sore mouth.

The good thing is that +14 days, I’m not suffering from many other symptoms and I’m keeping all fingers crossed that this continues.

Kind Regards

Scott

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Mucositis with RIC Allo’ is closed to new replies.